Ok guys i sincerely apologize for what i'm going to say.
Thanks to omgitsaheadcrab who raised an order status issue, while digging this problem to try to resolve it, i have noticed that the database was messed up.
Without entering into too much details, i did a backend upgrade the 8th of September. This update broke the orders statuses, and broke the shipping system
The labelling of the orders is all automated and the code of the labelling has been all f...d up. I have shipped everything from that day but the address, names and content are not linked...
so basically, i have shipped real stuff to real addresses and real people but none are linkedto each together. DOn't be surprised if you receive something that you did not order and with someone else's name
i have worked with my service provider to restore the code without loosing the database (and the orders) and then relink the tables to the correct id's. Everything seems to be fixed now as i had some returning customers, i have checked previous orders name/shipping to see if the combinations are good.
All orders since the 8th of September will be reshipped tomorrow, because nobody will likely receive what he ordered. If you receive something that you did not order, don't bother, keep it, we are not going to bother...
i'm really confused about the disorder and all the inconveniences it may create for you.
I'm going to send an email to each of the impacted customers.