[SOLD] Freeplay Zero (Gameboy Advance — RaspberryPi Zero) Kit - $135 SHIPPED

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
EemsRoro

[SOLD] Freeplay Zero (Gameboy Advance — RaspberryPi Zero) Kit - $135 SHIPPED

Post by EemsRoro » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:46 am

Hello sudomod community,

I'm posting the Freeplay Zero kit I got after supporting the Kickstarter, some parts from adafruit, and ebay and am selling it.

Imagine a Gameboy that can play NES games on the go or better yet a Super Nintendo that looks like a Gameboy. If that had you curious than this kit is for you.

https://imgur.com/gallery/Dl0s2
Kit comes as pictured:
1 * Freeplay Zero circuit board
1 * 3.2 LCD Screen
1 * RPi GPIO Solderless Header With Hammer Jig (for Freeplay Zero
1 * bag of parts
2 * Custom fit batteries - 1000mah each (they both fit inside at the same time)
1 * Raspberry Pi Zero W

What you need to supply:
GBA Shell — I have a few choices, I can offer you if you’re interested so you don’t have to order or pay shipping just for a shell
GBA Buttons rubbers — some shells come with it some do not
MicroSD card — I have a 32 GB card again I can offer if you don’t have prime and rather get everything in one go.
Effort (craving out the shell for the screen and board to fit — about a hour to an evening of your time)

Payment via paypal only. Shipping to continental US is free but if you’re from somewhere else tell me your location and I can estimate shipping cost in addition to the price for the set.

I’ve mentioned before I’ve recently got back into retro games and discovered this mod and freaked out on how cool it is to be able to play NES, Genesis, and turbo 16 games. I now prefer Gameboy games over even NES on the go but I hope you guys can enjoy it more than me!

I want to sell this as a whole set, please don’t contact asking for it to be broken up. Thanks so much for reading!
Last edited by EemsRoro on Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.

endergx

Re: [FOR SALE] Freeplay Zero (Gameboy Advance — RaspberryPi Zero) Kit - $135 SHIPPED

Post by endergx » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:53 am

Pm’d! I’m in LA too.