[CLOSED - Preorder] mintyPi V2 PCB Kit {Batch 2} [CLOSED] SOLD OUT!!

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
dryja123

Re: [Preorder] mintyPi V2 PCB Kit {Batch 2} [OPEN]

Post by dryja123 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:52 am

MrKoookaburaa wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:27 am
Is there any way you will post your board design so we could have it fabricated by someone like JLC PCB?
Read the signature in the post just above yours.

obsidianspider

Post by obsidianspider » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:14 am

MrKoookaburaa wrote:
Is there any way you will post your board design so we could have it fabricated by someone like JLC PCB?
Please, enlighten us as to why you wouldn't want to support the person who put the time and effort into developing the board.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:21 am

MrKoookaburaa wrote:
I will release the files maybe sometime next year once I feel the project isn't moving anywhere but if I do it will just be an option to buy them at wholesale but not the actual files (atleast I doubt as of right now).

Also is that the ONLY reason you join our community to get a freebie? I'm sure you have a sob story about why you can't afford to get them through my sale that I Haven't Heard but very likely I already have, oh be sure to Read the text right BELOW THIS POST for some more info ;)
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

YaYa

Post by YaYa » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:37 am

MrKoookaburaa wrote:
Hey, did you ever read his signature ? Do not ask for boards, you will not have them... so why do you still ask ?
Follow me on instagram Image

MrKoookaburaa

Post by MrKoookaburaa » Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:14 pm

I don't have a 'sob' story. I'm impatient and cheap. Sorry that I missed your signature. Yes, I did create an account to be able to post that comment. At this point, I've 3D printed or bought all the other parts. I just need a button PCB. As a hobbyist consumer, I am assessing all of my options. If it's still avaliable, I may want to buy a blank PCB, as mentioned in your signature. Or if you'd like to provide an update as to when the next batch of the AIOs will be ready, I may consider that. On a side note, if someone knows how to do the thing with copper tape, I'd like an explanation. Wermy mentioned it in one of his build guides but I'ven't been able to find anything else about it.

Also, I am impressed by how much this community, that it's been made clear that I am not apart of, sticks up for its members. Good on y'all.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:20 pm

In the last page someone asked for a blank pcb which I said I did have so if you're interested then PM me but if you decide to stick around this community then you will need to learn patience since alot of these projects take time to develop and no one is going to just hand over their time and work for free because they are cheap.

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

Garrette63

Post by Garrette63 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:37 pm

I was just wondering, does the estimated arrival time refer to the timeframe you'll receive the boards before shipping them out, or the timeframe we can start checking the mail for them?

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:35 pm

The time frame is for me to recieve them and start shipping them out, you will get a notification from paypal with tracking when I do ship the orders.

Garrette63

Post by Garrette63 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:42 pm

Helder wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:35 pm
The time frame is for me to recieve them and start shipping them out, you will get a notification from paypal with tracking when I do ship the orders.
Perfect, thanks. My mailbox isn't close to my house, so I like to know when items are on their way.

eromerojr1993

Post by eromerojr1993 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:04 pm

Dang it looks like I misses it again. When will anymore be available? I have every thing I need to make my first build but this. I love what you do. Keep it up!
Last edited by eromerojr1993 on Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.