[CLOSED - Preorder] mintyPi V2 PCB Kit {Batch 2} [CLOSED] SOLD OUT!!

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
YaYa

Re: [Preorder] mintyPi V2 PCB Kit {Batch 2} [OPEN]

Post by YaYa » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:06 pm

Err the thread is still open to sale lol
Follow me on instagram Image

dryja123

Re: [Preorder] mintyPi V2 PCB Kit {Batch 2} [OPEN]

Post by dryja123 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:24 pm

YaYa wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:06 pm
Err the thread is still open to sale lol
Screenshot_20180326-182417_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20180326-182417_Samsung Internet.jpg (185.57 KiB) Viewed 5722 times

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Re: [Preorder] mintyPi V2 PCB Kit {Batch 2} [CLOSED] SOLD OUT!!

Post by Helder » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:40 pm

I edited the thread and first post, yes everyone it has sold out. I will have a newer version in the upcoming months that will be worth the wait. Don't bother contacting me about buying any kits since they are all out but I might have a few left over once all the kits have been shipped and if I do I will reopen this thread to sell those.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:23 am

Update for everyone, the boards should be here next week. I had issues with my IC supplier so I used someone else and the wrong parts were sent and only found out recently. The correct parts are at the pcb fabricator so the assembly will be finished this week and I should get everything in next week.

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:29 pm

I know everyone is waiting for the kits to be shipped out but as of today they haven't shipped to me but by the end of the week they should be here. Here is a preview of the boards that the manufacturer sent me so everyone can see what they are getting, the controller PCB is now gold plated so the buttons should be more responsive and also the button pads are finer so it will help with responsiveness. The FPC ribbon connector is the flip top so it's will be a little easier to insert.

I used purple for the pcb so it's reminiscent of OSHPark and the LCD board is black (I forgot that I chose 2 different colors :? but has no effect on functionality)

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:24 pm

Final Update:

There was a problem indeed, turns out China was on a week long holiday last week and therefore the boards were shipped out today. So maybe Friday or more likely Monday I should get them and then start sending them out Tuesday based on the order people bought them, have a little more patience it's well worth it.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:43 pm

Ok kits arrived today and all is good, I have a bunch packaged already and will start shipping them tomorrow, everyone should be getting notification from paypal with shipping info over this weekend. I left the thread open but please don't ask when more will be available or if I have left overs, if I do I will post it here after all preorders ship.

IGLOOsam

Post by IGLOOsam » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:52 pm

It’s here! Talk about fast delivery! :D Well time to disappear into the shop. Thx Helder

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:55 pm

I should warn you all that the pads on the pcb where the Pi solders to are gold so it's a good idea to tin them or basically add very small amount of solder. This will make soldering the Pi to the board easier but if you had a practice board you'd know this from using them but if you didn't get a practice board now you know.

gambino37

Post by gambino37 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:22 pm

The boards look awesome. Thanks again Helder!