[CLOSED - Preorder] mintyPi V2 PCB Kit {Batch 2} [CLOSED] SOLD OUT!!

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

[CLOSED - Preorder] mintyPi V2 PCB Kit {Batch 2} [CLOSED] SOLD OUT!!

Post by Helder » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:20 pm

SOLD OUT!!

Be Sure To read the info in the SPOILER at the botom of this post before ordering!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kit's should arrive in April, likely the first week or second if there are delays.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Each kit includes:
1. mintyPi controller pcb with built in battery monitor.

2. Wide Viewing Angle 2.4inch LCD already soldered on for you. (I DON'T HAVE THESE LOOSE TO SELL!! THEY ARE ALL PART OF THE KITS!!)

3. LCD board with backlight control circuit and LCD soldered on. (not Compatible with older V1 mintyPi because it's 8pin and this is 10pin)

4. 10pin 40mm flat ribbon to connect the 2 circuit boards.

The Preorder boards look like this but the color will be Blue

Buying Links and PricesShow

See the Guide and Video so you are aware of the build process as well:
http://www.sudomod.com/mintypi-custom-parts-guide/

Shipping for International orders is slightly higher than my other sales but because of the LCD being included in the kit I need to upgrade the packaging to protect it and is no longer considered a large envelope but is now a package which greatly increases the price, the good thing is up to 8 ounces it's the same price so 5 kits come just under 6 ounces.

Before you order anything
CHECK IF YOUR PAYPAL SHIPPING ADDRESS IS CORRECT!
This is especially for the people residing in the UK, often times the address is missing the Territory or Region and it's a pain in the ass trying to find what it is just based off the postal code. Save us both time and a headache and check and update it. If you order more than once and have multiple orders EMAIL ME telling me this so I can try to combine shipping or you will waste alot of money on shipping.

Restricted Countries:( I will cancel any order from the following countries)
Chile
Iraq
Iran
Egypt

LCD's may have 1 bad pixel although out of 1500 LCDs this has happened in only 1 case and you will not get a refund or an exchange for this unless I am shown an image of it and I will determine if a replacement is warranted.

By purchasing a kit you agree with this and will not hold me accountable and if you don't agree then don't buy the kit.

Once these are sold out there will not be anymore until the newest version that is to come in a few months from now.

SOLD OUT
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

1Isiah26

Re: [Preorder] mintyPi V2 PCB Kit {Batch 2} [OPEN]

Post by 1Isiah26 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:48 am

Was about to ask for help with how to make it by hand with copper tape because I seen they were out of stock on Thursday and just as I was about to buy some today I seen that you have them for pre order again lol

Gizard

Post by Gizard » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:35 am

Hey Helder,
I would love to buy one of these, but I won't be able to build it until this summer. I was wondering when V3 would be available, so I can get the newest edition for when I build my MintyPi.
Thank you Helder,
So much respect
Check out my bluetooth speaker in an altoids tin! https://sudomod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7274

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:43 am

Not sure as I have alot of board designs for the new one to be tested but in 3-4 months maybe, I also have other goodies in the works but this also takes time and money so more like 4 months or so is a good given.

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

Olaugh

Post by Olaugh » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:06 pm

I plan to pre-order one kit but I'm waiting to move to my new place so have a valid address. How many of these do you have for pre-order? Or when does the pre-order window close?

dryja123

Post by dryja123 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:23 pm

Olaugh wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:06 pm
I plan to pre-order one kit but I'm waiting to move to my new place so have a valid address. How many of these do you have for pre-order? Or when does the pre-order window close?
I believe helder said he was just ordering a hundred or so. The pre order closes when he actually has everything on hand and then it turns to a regular for sale thread. This isn't like a typical Kite pre order where Kite takes orders and orders his supply based off that. Helder shells out the money first for a defined amount if stock and once that number is hit the sake is over.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:59 am

If you order now then email me the new address I can ship it there or I can likely save one for you since I tend to save a few for myself or friends that are not part of this sale. I also ordered closer to 200 since I see there will be some stragglers who will find the videos later and want to buy a kit so I decided to order a few extra.

snizzletoff

Post by snizzletoff » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:49 am

Thank you so much for making this available again! Just put in my order :D

TechIsAmazing

Post by TechIsAmazing » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:44 pm

Hi! I would like to also preorder this kit... Thank you!

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:20 pm

Links to preorder are at the bottom of the first post (Click the Green SHOW button).