[ PRE ORDER ] Gameboy Zero PocketPi FE

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
KonnorJ

Re: [ PRE ORDER ] Gameboy Zero PocketPi FE

Post by KonnorJ » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:48 am

Paypal Update:

PayPal have got back to us about the situation, our restrictions have been lifted and access to the money in the PayPal is restored.
This means our operations will continue to run smoother and any refund requests that have been logged will start being processed,
thanks again to all of you for your continued support.

RogerX

Post by RogerX » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:55 am

Arkino wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:33 pm
I'm blunt and very real. First, I still stand by my observations that I believe the whole execution of the Pocket Pi FE project was not done efficiently. However, do I believe Galaxy Gaming has the right intentions this far in the game and will they try to make good on transactions with all parties involved? Yes I do.
Thank you for this perspective. I'm not friends with Rich (but am with Bluup) and while it's frustrating to see friends and community members not get what they were promised in the time they expected, we admins do try to make sure we aren't letting deadbeats take advantage of other community members.

I don't believe GG had any ill intent at all or was greedy, but became a victim of too much interest. There are some who share our hobby interests who have been in similar situations selling handheld retrogaming products and just disappeared with tens of thousands of dollars with 0-10% of customers' orders filled. Those people are not welcome here; good on GG for making the effort to do right when customers were upset.
-RogerX
Instagram & Twitter: @iamroot ( http://instagram.com/iamroot )
sudomod Discord: Roger the Bananaman

demodummy

Post by demodummy » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:20 pm

Bluup wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:19 am
demodummy wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:16 am
Hello again!

Just wanted to follow up on my refund request; my order number is #1875, I requested a refund earlier in May, which was acknowledged by Konnor and Bluup.

I just wanted to double-check and make sure that my name is still in the database for a refund.

Thank you!
I'm really sorry but it wasn't but I've added it now. I can only apologise, it must have slipped through.
That's fine. As long as it is being processed now and is on its way, then there's no problem, yes?

With Konnor's recent update, I trust that we should all expect our refunds to be coming in the next couple of days, right?

Thank you for your reply!

Skeyth

Post by Skeyth » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:53 pm

Hey guys, i just wanted to let you know that i got my refund from Rick.

Also he contacted me to offer to send my kit without cutting the shell but really i declined because im sure that i would ruin it without proper equipment.

Be patient and sooner than you know you will have yours.

Rick is legit.

smarm

Post by smarm » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:30 am

When can we expect the refund process to be completed?

MrErickson

Post by MrErickson » Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:21 pm

MrErickson wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:48 pm
DjoshUnchained wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:03 pm
My order was shipped this last batch, Order #1928. It was a full kit in Classic DMG, for those keeping track.

Shipping notification and tracking received, coming through Royal Mail and AusPost as I'm in Australia.
Same for me, USA here and it looks like Royal Mail started shipping the package Monday.
::Update::

The postman dropped my order off this morning. I did a cursory look through the box and so far everything looks to be as I'd expect. When I ordered, I chose the classic Gameboy shell but the more I consider it the more I'm thinking about perhaps ordering something different.
The BoxShow
20190615_120936.jpg
20190615_120936.jpg (2.03 MiB) Viewed 41903 times
The GoodsShow
20190615_121237.jpg
20190615_121237.jpg (2.65 MiB) Viewed 41903 times
Thanks to everyone involved in this project, I know it hasn't been the smoothest of endeavors but with any luck things will continue to move more smoothly and many more can enjoy another fun project.

Bluup

Post by Bluup » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:30 pm

smarm wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:30 am
When can we expect the refund process to be completed?
I've got the list I put together when the funds are frozen, I've passed it along, I'll keep you updated. I'll DM people on the list when refunds have been processed.

mattogodoy

Post by mattogodoy » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:36 pm

Is there a way we could access that list to make sure that we are on it? I'd like to be sure that I'm on the refund list.

Remaerd

Post by Remaerd » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:29 pm

Hi, created an account so I can request a refund on order # 1954, which was placed on 9/25/18.

Thanks.

Nikosaeder

Post by Nikosaeder » Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:37 am

As promised I'll attach 2 pics from the kits, which I received on thursday.

I ordered on tier 3 and got my kits now, because I couldn't wait any longer and talked to Bluup, that I try to cut the shells myself.