[ PRE ORDER ] Gameboy Zero PocketPi FE

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
Heedermann

Re: [ PRE ORDER ] Gameboy Zero PocketPi FE

Post by Heedermann » Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:38 am

LilTrublMakr wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:44 pm
@Heederman: Please keep it on topic. GPi discussion could be held in this topic or you can start your own topic in the proper forum.
Hey LilTrublMakr,

the post of mine was on topic. Someone asked previously:
Heedermann wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:49 am
smarm wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 7:03 am
Quick question: how will you all celebrate your 1 year wait anniversary?
I'll celebrate, playing some games with my GPi.

Heedermann

Post by Heedermann » Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:41 am

KonnorJ wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:10 am
Warp_Man wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:35 pm
KonnorJ wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:55 pm

..makes us look like we are ignoring people, we arent.
WOW, just wow.

Can't believe you're going on the attack and have the gall....the absolute gall to make a claim like that.

Pretty disgusting.
Id like to know who have we actively ignored? Ive been responding to all support tequests on sudomod private messages, the support section, instagram, and even people messaging my personal facebook account, to which i have still done my best to help.
Hey dude,

I can post a few dozens screenshots from sudomod, facebook and instagram where people complain about being ignored, if you want to.

dryja123

Post by dryja123 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:47 am

Wow, this is still going on? What’s the latest update from Rich?

Also, please keep the chat civil. @KonnorJ, please keep the tone down. You’re an ambassador for GG and taking that tone is not a good reflection of proper customer service. Take a step back and remember that people are financially tied into this and they are still out holding the bag and the level of communication has been poor.

Also, it seems that the way to communicate with GG is really cluttered right now. People are being directed to email, PM, IG, and who knows where else.

Zero101

Post by Zero101 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:13 pm

KonnorJ wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:17 am
As of this week there are only 150 more orders outstanding, up to yet things are running smoothly, the CNC is up and running which is making the process much quicker. I hope you can agree this is all positive news and shows the project moving smoother than ever.
Is the pace still 10-20 a week? Meaning, probably 2 to 4 months left for all orders to be completed?

superbuzz

Post by superbuzz » Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:15 pm

Hey KonnorJ, could I get an update on my order #1893?

Few months ago Bluup said he was handling it but he's gone radio silent since then, haven't heard back from him since. (PM'd him, posted on this thread multiple times..)
My order had I2S boards and a few other things and an even longer time ago there was a post saying all I2S orders had been shipped.
Now to hear that there's only 150 orders left outstanding yet no news on my I2S order....well...yeah...it's not great.
KonnorJ wrote:
I can tell you the big push did happen, I did post some pics on this thread of the progress. As of this week there are only 150 more orders outstanding, up to yet things are running smoothly, the CNC is up and running which is making the process much quicker. I hope you can agree this is all positive news and shows the project moving smoother than ever.

Bluup

Post by Bluup » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:49 am

superbuzz wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:15 pm
Hey KonnorJ, could I get an update on my order #1893?

Few months ago Bluup said he was handling it but he's gone radio silent since then, haven't heard back from him since. (PM'd him, posted on this thread multiple times..)
My order had I2S boards and a few other things and an even longer time ago there was a post saying all I2S orders had been shipped.
Now to hear that there's only 150 orders left outstanding yet no news on my I2S order....well...yeah...it's not great.
KonnorJ wrote:
I can tell you the big push did happen, I did post some pics on this thread of the progress. As of this week there are only 150 more orders outstanding, up to yet things are running smoothly, the CNC is up and running which is making the process much quicker. I hope you can agree this is all positive news and shows the project moving smoother than ever.
On my side, I've passed over the things I was dealing with and had to taper my activity down. I'm in the process of moving to be closer to work, as well as maintaining the OneForAll software (drives all the controls on the FE image) and the Pocket FE Image itself. I prioritised the software side, as a system you can't use isn't much good, and Konnor has been good enough to pick up the slack from that. If I'm missing things please bare with me, I have a small list still outstanding I'm going through.

CStogdill

Post by CStogdill » Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:24 pm

Bluup wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:14 am
I can understand why you came to the conclusion about orders here seeming to be priority but be assured they aren't, some have been expedited because they've opted not to have cut shells, but there have been countless orders that have gone out to people who aren't on teh forums, and don't know about Sudomod so they won't be represented here.
There was a large delay due to the PayPal being frozen but now that's not the case, there is a big batch ready to go out. You can have a refund or wait, those are the only two options at the moment.
It has now been two months since I originally found this forum and posted my frustration........two more months of nothing. I'm done. Ten days ago I emailed a refund request (Order #2360) and I haven't heard anything back. $110 for eight months of no product and no communication is beyond my threshold for acceptability.

Please process my refund immediately.

KonnorJ

Post by KonnorJ » Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:06 am

CStogdill wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:24 pm
Bluup wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:14 am
I can understand why you came to the conclusion about orders here seeming to be priority but be assured they aren't, some have been expedited because they've opted not to have cut shells, but there have been countless orders that have gone out to people who aren't on teh forums, and don't know about Sudomod so they won't be represented here.
There was a large delay due to the PayPal being frozen but now that's not the case, there is a big batch ready to go out. You can have a refund or wait, those are the only two options at the moment.
It has now been two months since I originally found this forum and posted my frustration........two more months of nothing. I'm done. Ten days ago I emailed a refund request (Order #2360) and I haven't heard anything back. $110 for eight months of no product and no communication is beyond my threshold for acceptability.

Please process my refund immediately.
Adding you to the list now

Deviate

Post by Deviate » Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:43 am

Havent gotten a reply back from either posting on here or through emails about getting an update on my order. Instead of having to deal with this mess further, I would like to just get a refund. Order #1961

KonnorJ

Post by KonnorJ » Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:58 am

Deviate wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:43 am
Havent gotten a reply back from either posting on here or through emails about getting an update on my order. Instead of having to deal with this mess further, I would like to just get a refund. Order #1961
Your on the list