[ PRE ORDER ] Gameboy Zero PocketPi FE

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
dryja123

Re: [ PRE ORDER ] Gameboy Zero PocketPi FE

Post by dryja123 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:25 pm

joen wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:11 am
I have received my kit now. Just to let you all know.
Out of curiosity, when did you order?

stewthegreat

Post by stewthegreat » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:00 pm

So it's been 13 months since I ordered this now and I'm honestly in shock that all the kits haven't gone out yet but also some kits are still going out. I figured they'd either all be shipped or gg would have just disappeared off the internet. Has anyone actually gotten a refund? I had just sort of written this off, but getting my money back would be nice.

Spyder

Post by Spyder » Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:31 am

Just saw on Instagram, they are about to release something with Gameboy Color. :/

JMCastle

Post by JMCastle » Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:03 pm

stewthegreat wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:00 pm
So it's been 13 months since I ordered this now and I'm honestly in shock that all the kits haven't gone out yet but also some kits are still going out. I figured they'd either all be shipped or gg would have just disappeared off the internet. Has anyone actually gotten a refund? I had just sort of written this off, but getting my money back would be nice.
Just got my refund. I was the same 13 months since I made my order. After I saw his Instagram post about the new things he was working on I messaged him. He was very responsive. got it within a day of his response.

stewthegreat

Post by stewthegreat » Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:04 pm

JMCastle wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:03 pm
stewthegreat wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:00 pm
Just got my refund. I was the same 13 months since I made my order. After I saw his Instagram post about the new things he was working on I messaged him. He was very responsive. got it within a day of his response.
What's his instagram?

Spyder

Post by Spyder » Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:36 pm

stewthegreat wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:04 pm
What's his instagram?
@galaxygaminguk

dryja123

Post by dryja123 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:13 pm

Moving this thread to the archived (although not) completed sales section. I think this thread has run its course at this point. Feel free to comment on this thread if you feel the need to.

joen

Post by joen » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:52 am

dryja123 wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:25 pm
joen wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:11 am
I have received my kit now. Just to let you all know.
Out of curiosity, when did you order?
September 2018

JayCanuck

Post by JayCanuck » Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:54 pm

As a followup, I contacted GalaxyGaming on instagram and from what they said, it implied the only remaining people who haven't gotten their kits are primarily those who ordered the white famitsu cases, which are unavailable. I told him a regular DMG style case works instead and received the kit within a week. He told me he emailed all those affected who ordered white famitsu cases, however I definitely did not receive any email.

I suggest anyone still missing a kit or refund contact GalaxyGaming over instagram. For the moment, it seems like they're communicative there.

superbuzz

Post by superbuzz » Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:39 pm

Update on my situation - I contacted Rich/GG on instagram right after he made a post (coincidental timing...)
He replied quickly and sorted out my order almost there and then.
This was about 2 weeks ago, and today the rest of my order from 2018 has just arrived on my doorstep. (talk about time travelling)

I had previously received the PCBs I ordered from Bluup back when he was helping to get stuff sorted on here.

tbh, seeing Kite's recent posts/emails I'm more excited for his circuit shield now though.