[ PRE ORDER ] Gameboy Zero PocketPi FE

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
Bluup

Re: [ PRE ORDER ] Gameboy Zero PocketPi FE

Post by Bluup » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:47 am

Kenneth wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:12 am
So you do check DMs then, you just decide to blank everyone requesting a refund?
If that was aimed at me, you've never DM'd me personally, I went through my entire history to check, just in case. Any DMs I do get I acknowledge and pass on to GG.

Edit: I don't have access to the GG account, just to clarify, if that's where you DM'd.

smarm

Post by smarm » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:26 am

Bluup, I’ve not received acknowledgement of refund request via DM (you or KonnorJ who was acting for GG here), email or via paypal for each of the times I’ve requested it. Can you confirm if I’m on the list (order #1822). Thank you.

Bluup

Post by Bluup » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:45 am

I will add you to it. I honestly can't remember if I have already but I will, recorded it for now and once I'm home (at work) I'll add it to the spreadsheet.

I normally come on to respond to DMs and do the work associated with that but if someone requests things as posts I normally take the order number if it's there, or DM them if not, and record it appropriately, which is passed to GG.

smarm

Post by smarm » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:52 am

Great, thank you.

thebonuslevel

Post by thebonuslevel » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:37 pm

smarm wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:21 am
Bluup wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:11 pm
I think I've mentioned it before, I believe the orders are out of order due to the packages of shells and buttons, it's quicker to cut multiples of the same shell colour than switch between batches. I know it's no consolation but at least it's an explanation.
It’s an explanation that doesn’t fly in the face of the evidence I’m sorry Bluup. It appears based on posts there have been orders either side of mine, that have the same shell color (classic dmg) That have shipped.

Ignoring the fact the shells should have been cut whilst the external delays were happening, this excuse of fulfillment based on color is frankly bs.

Rich?
THIS. Same thing has happened to me. I am 6 numbers off a guy who got the same kit as me (classic dmg) and it has been 5 weeks since he RECEIVED his.

Heedermann

Post by Heedermann » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:57 am

Bluup wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:15 am
That's what he's doing, packaging them up, I passed through the order numbers yesterday evening (GMT), so they should be out at the weekend.
Why can't he pass by and tell us?
We don't know anything. What's the deal exactly now? Are we getting a discount or extra shells if he's sending kits with uncutted shells for people, who want that?

The most important part is, that he's sending them asap, which means tomorrow before the customer protection from Paypal expires. And it's also important that he reaches out with this offer on his own. I.e. write a notification and post it on instagram, sudomod, facebook and his website. With copy&paste that's a matter of 5 minutes.

Nikosaeder

Post by Nikosaeder » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:11 am

Hey Rich,

I can't wait anymore for my kits. It has been almost 6 months since I send the black Gameboy Pocket to you and I haven't seen a single picture.

My PayPal Purchase Protection is running out and I want the shipping notification before that happens. Which means: I want you to ship my 2 kits with 2 shells plus the black Gameboy Pocket, which I‘ve sent to you, in the next 1-2 days.

If you are not able to cut the shells within this timeline then offer me a discount for the uncutted shells. Or even better add a few extra shells, so I can practice to cut them myself.

Either way I want my kits and my black GameBoy to be shipped today or tomorrow, since you have clearly all the parts there, which just need to be packaged, if you don‘t manage to cut them.

Regards

Niko

Bluup

Post by Bluup » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:21 am

Nikosaeder wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:11 am
Hey Rich,

I can't wait anymore for my kits. It has been almost 6 months since I send the black Gameboy Pocket to you and I haven't seen a single picture.

My PayPal Purchase Protection is running out and I want the shipping notification before that happens. Which means: I want you to ship my 2 kits with 2 shells plus the black Gameboy Pocket, which I‘ve sent to you, in the next 1-2 days.

If you are not able to cut the shells within this timeline then offer me a discount for the uncutted shells. Or even better add a few extra shells, so I can practice to cut them myself.

Either way I want my kits and my black GameBoy to be shipped today or tomorrow, since you have clearly all the parts there, which just need to be packaged, if you don‘t manage to cut them.

Regards

Niko
I'm replied in the DMs too. Your order is in the next batch to be shipped. Would you still like a refund? Your black Gameboy will also be returned regardless.

Nikosaeder

Post by Nikosaeder » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:44 am

:|
Last edited by Nikosaeder on Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nikosaeder

Post by Nikosaeder » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:58 am

Bluup wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:21 am
I'm replied in the DMs too. Your order is in the next batch to be shipped. Would you still like a refund? Your black Gameboy will also be returned regardless.
Sorry if it wasn't clear what I wanted.
I don't want a refund. I want my kits and I am willing to get my kits with uncutted shells. And I want them to be shipped today or tomorrow before my 180 days of Purchase Protection are over.

If I got it right from the previous posts, the reason for the delay is cutting the shells. If you don't have to cut the shells and if you have all the parts, I don't see any reason why this can't be shipped today. (I've already asked this a few days ago and Rich wasn't able to ship my kits within this few days). It doesn't take very long to package some kits and send them out. The only reason I see, why it would take longer than 2 days is, that Rich is waiting for my PayPal Protection to expire.

It's nothing against you Bluup. You always respond. What bothers me is, that Rich does not respond. I have read it a dozen times, that you promised people that you put them on a list for refunds and send that list to Rich. And those people are still waiting for their refunds. All your efforts and answers are worthless, if Rich is ignoring all requests. And I am truly sorry for you, because of that.