[FOR SALE] [US ONLY] Professionally Printed Pi Zero Cartridge Labels *SOLD OUT*

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
Kilren

Re: [FOR SALE] Professionally Printed Pi Zero Cartridge Labels

Post by Kilren » Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:32 am

SudoNull wrote: Right. I've already got a pm into afr0 about getting the vectors for his work, which is best for the printer to work with.
I'm selling them pretty much at cost now.
If I do a group buy, I'd just see what everyone wanted and combine them on a print sheet and then I'd divide up appropriately. Am I allowed to post a new thread here to gauge interest?
Absolutely. There is even a built in poll you can use to see interest. I do know @dominator has been printing some of afros, perhaps you can get some vectors from him (I haven't seen afro active for a while).

Also, I meant no insinuation that you weren't selling at cost. Just to be clear and that you can do whatever you want with your own. :D

dominator

Re: [FOR SALE] [US ONLY] Professionally Printed Pi Zero Cartridge Labels

Post by dominator » Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:02 am

I don't think there are any vectors of these labels, unless you want to make them yourself ;) :D

I messaged afros about making some stickers for him for free, but never heard anything back.

Kilren

Post by Kilren » Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:25 pm

dominator wrote:I don't think there are any vectors of these labels, unless you want to make them yourself ;) :D

I messaged afros about making some stickers for him for free, but never heard anything back.
His last login was in may, doubt he's active anymore. Bummer

gracecoyle

Post by gracecoyle » Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:39 pm

Thanks so much! You sent me two when I ordered just one. Not sure if mistake or not... But I'm greatful all the same! I'll be sure to consider you a very trusted person to buy from in the future.

BitTen

Post by BitTen » Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:13 am

gracecoyle wrote:Thanks so much! You sent me two when I ordered just one. Not sure if mistake or not... But I'm greatful all the same! I'll be sure to consider you a very trusted person to buy from in the future.
I've been throwing extras into some orders ;)