Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
This is a MintyPi V2 I built that has some extra features/ modifications that I applied. First off, it’s got a switching 3.5mm stereo headphone jack, so you can plug in headphones and the speaker will automatically turn off. Secondly, I swapped the standard DS Lite button membranes with 2DS membranes, to give the buttons a snappier, more responsive feeling. I also added a copper heat sink to the Pi, to help with cooling, as well as a silicon pad on the battery to disperse the heat from the Pi, to avoid damaging the battery. This MintyPi was built with a SanDisk extreme 32gb SD card; I already have 4gb of ‘files’ loaded onto it, if you catch my drift . I also have painted the MintyPi logo a matching white color, because I think it looks cool. With this MintyPi you will also receive a flexible 3D printed protective case and an appropriately themed braided usb charging cable. Also please note that if you wish to add more roms, you will have to configure the WiFi network for your home, which requires a Bluetooth keyboard, or disassembly of the MintyPi. If you do not have a Bluetooth keyboard, you can provide me with a WiFi name and password, and I can configure it to work with your network.Please DM me or respond to this post if you have questions or are interested. Price is $200, payable via PayPal. Shipping inside U.S.
- Ready to ship! (Needs a buyer, of course)
- 771EDB6E-140E-4B5E-97BA-99F2921FC9DA.jpeg (1.52 MiB) Viewed 2447 times
- What you get
- C2C47B75-01DC-4F86-A77C-FED6C670E5EB.jpeg (1.51 MiB) Viewed 2448 times
- Headphone jack
- B6EB4627-2FD6-4130-B44F-B30CC9B38D55.jpeg (390.12 KiB) Viewed 2455 times
- Flexible case
- D6016E6C-7764-4CAF-A3F4-AC2A1B7212C3.jpeg (355.26 KiB) Viewed 2455 times
- Booting up
- 7E139F36-20D5-43D7-A7CC-27E1B43711CC.jpeg (473.58 KiB) Viewed 2455 times
- Painted logo
- E8E98B36-AD24-42F0-BC98-BF298653D37E.jpeg (402.88 KiB) Viewed 2455 times
- Back view
- DA5507E1-4B6F-4EB3-90AA-4A834752C8BA.jpeg (324.05 KiB) Viewed 2455 times
- Top view
- 4DE8B570-AD55-432F-BCCA-80B830C75B34.jpeg (440.71 KiB) Viewed 2455 times
Last edited by toomanylegos on Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest