Circuit-Sword Buster + updated kernel + DKMS wifi module + Bluetooth

Anthology

Re: Circuit-Sword Buster + updated kernel + DKMS wifi module + Bluetooth

Post by Anthology » Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:20 pm

Thanks for replying to me Anthology. OK I got it. I got confused where it talked about it further up in the thread. I burned the image with the bluetooth to an sd card, changed the settings for the 640 x 480 screen, and everything is working perfect. Thanks for doing this Anthology. I really appreciate the bluetooth connectivity in order to play multiplayer. Thanks agiain.
Enjoy :D

hurricane

Post by hurricane » Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:49 pm

So unfortunately I do have a problem. The volume seems to be at max and I cannot adjust it. When I press the mode button in and increase or decrease the volume with the d-pad, it increases or decreases accordingly on the screen menu, but no physical change to the sound. Has anyone else had this problem? Can anyone help?

Anthology

Post by Anthology » Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:24 am

hurricane wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:49 pm
So unfortunately I do have a problem. The volume seems to be at max and I cannot adjust it. When I press the mode button in and increase or decrease the volume with the d-pad, it increases or decreases accordingly on the screen menu, but no physical change to the sound. Has anyone else had this problem? Can anyone help?
I'll look into it if I have time. This month and next month are very busy months 🙃

Anthology

Post by Anthology » Tue Nov 02, 2021 2:19 pm

hurricane wrote:
Quick update, I've tested it but sadly I can't reproduce the issue.

Which img did you used? Also do you have this issue on all the emulators?

hurricane

Post by hurricane » Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:10 pm

Anthology wrote:
Tue Nov 02, 2021 2:19 pm
hurricane wrote:
Quick update, I've tested it but sadly I can't reproduce the issue.

Which img did you used? Also do you have this issue on all the emulators?
I used the "Updated ROM + kernel + Bluetooth image" and the issue is on all emulators. I don't know if this helps or not, but I have the very first model of Kite's Circuit Sword. Thanks.

UPDATE: I tried the "Updated ROM + kernel" image and unfortunately I received the same result................ :cry:

UPDATE #2: In the audio section of Raspi-config it says, "no audio devices found."