All in One PCB Support Thread

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Re: All in One PCB Support Thread

Post by Helder » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:26 pm

You should be able to, simply take the L and R outputs from that headphone and add them to the 2 top most pins on the Volume wheel then wire everything else like you have now or before. Basically you're skipping the PWM pads and top 2 pads for the POT connection, everything else is the same.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

grenade44

Post by grenade44 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:09 am

Ok thank, I will give that a good later.

Mike-Zulu

Post by Mike-Zulu » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:14 am

Hi All,

I received my 2.2a AIO Board and connected all as described. And I put in the config.txt and cmdline.txt. The image was fresh. After booting the board was detected as input.

But when I plugged in an USB Adapter for a HUB to connect a USB Stick to test Super Mario the raspberri rebooted. Then, plugged in with the HUB it said no Gamepad detected. Only rebooting again and plugging off the hub let detect the board again.

Is it possible to connect directly an USB Connector to USB Hub 1 Port or does it need a real HUB?

Do you have some ideads?

Best wishes

Michael
Attachments
USB2.jpg
USB2.jpg (424.74 KiB) Viewed 8539 times
USB.jpg
USB.jpg (58.57 KiB) Viewed 8539 times

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:49 am

There is a hub on my board so you need to use the marked hubs from the AIO if you want to connect some other usb device. You basically added 2 devices to the Pi in the same and only usb slot it has. I hope nothing got messed up because of it.

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

Mike-Zulu

Post by Mike-Zulu » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:07 am

Hey Helder thank you for the quick response. So I just connect the USB port on the lowe image to your board and here we go? :)

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:22 am

Yes but before you do that be sure the controller is being detected in the Pi otherwise you might have to reprogram the board.

Brandonmel

Post by Brandonmel » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:47 pm

Helder for the rp3 your suggesting a different way to use your audio wiring but it will take away the volume wheel. How can I sill keep the wheel and get audio from the pi ?

Mike-Zulu

Post by Mike-Zulu » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:15 pm

Hi Helder, sorry the controller is just ok and works fine but I tried Hub 1 and 2 but I can not use a joystick or a wireless keyboard with it. After booting nothing comes up just like "1 new Controller detected". Do you have a idea? An USB Stick I tried too to connect. The LED of the stick is on but no blinking (writing/reading)

I need to connect an USB stick or a WIFI dongle to bring up Mario :)

cobramike

Post by cobramike » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:35 pm

Ok i had the same problem. First check your d- and d+ is connectec correct. Seccond of all not all wireles dongles are working wit retropi check retropi for compately. Same gous with the wireles keyboard

Greets. I can tel you this. It wil work with the right stuff.
Whooo Stop befor ask in a post. First use the search or the wiki befor you make a topic.. Just saying.........

Mike-Zulu

Post by Mike-Zulu » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:40 pm

I I used all compononets before using the Board. And they worked fine.

And now I do not connect a HUB on HUB 1 - I connect just an USB Plug. So I understud Herder - is that wrong? Can I use on HUB 1 an USB HUB?