All in One PCB Support Thread

RobbsyB

Re: All in One PCB Support Thread

Post by RobbsyB » Wed May 31, 2017 1:50 pm

Helder wrote:
Wed May 31, 2017 12:54 pm
So if you check for continuity between the 5v In and GND In there's continuity?
Yes! I could not find any solder blobs that might cause this continuity. That's why I suppose that there must be some damaged components on the board.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Wed May 31, 2017 2:51 pm

Well you can send it back to me and I'll find the part and replace it then send it back to you. Send me a PM so we can trade info.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

Boydee

Post by Boydee » Wed May 31, 2017 9:13 pm

so on that be careful of the multimeter your using, because cheap ones pick up "noise" and may give you a false positive. I had this issue while I was testing for shorts in the data lines with helders latest board. It kept picking up a resistance on the data lines and even the voltage and ground circuits. Just a warning that's all.
Boydees First GBZ : Here

8bitdan

Post by 8bitdan » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:54 pm

Lololo wrote:
Fri May 05, 2017 5:51 am
me again ;-)

I just do a direct connection with the raspbbery to test the audio but I have two problems:

- with headphone jack I have a lot of noise
- with loudspeaker I have no sound :-(20170505_134132.jpg
Lololo

Where did you get that 3D printed fram pal. and what screen is that you have used in your bult it looks fantastic. any help would be greatly appreciated.

HoolyHoo

Post by HoolyHoo » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:15 pm

8bitdan wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:54 pm
Lololo wrote:
me again ;-)

I just do a direct connection with the raspbbery to test the audio but I have two problems:

Lololo

Where did you get that 3D printed fram pal. and what screen is that you have used in your bult it looks fantastic. any help would be greatly appreciated.
http://www.sudomod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=2553

Lololo

Post by Lololo » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:00 am

8bitdan wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:54 pm
Lololo wrote:
me again ;-)

Lololo

Thanks HoolyHoo and the screen is the same as everyone : http://www.gearbest.com/development-boa ... 29447.html

Lololo

Post by Lololo » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:01 am

Hello,

I have another question. (sorry :-()
So I decided to put a DAC on my pi3, so I bought a dab sabrent and this amp: https://www.sparkfun.com/products/11044

Do I have to wired the output of the amp to the input PW1 and PW2 of my AIO 2.2a or can I directly wired to ROUT LOUT?

Thank you in advance

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:42 am

Just directly to the Rout and Lout
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

Roller Toaster

Post by Roller Toaster » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:22 am

Not a support question but still about the AIO: what color will the next board be? It's a bit of a shallow question, but I am definitely gonna get one of these next time the orders open up, and use it in an orange pi zero build. I want to use a clear case, and since the screen driver, powerboost, and orange pi are blue, a blue AIO would really complete the look. Obviously I don't expect you to choose a color based on the whim of a single person, but I'm a sucker for consistency and it'd be nice to know how you plan on making it look in the future.

wasonman

Post by wasonman » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:46 am

I have all of my build together. I have one tiny problem, the speaker audio is full of interference. How can this be solved?

Thanks Jack