[Solved] Microlipo LEDs staying on

Resolved mintyPi issues go here. Search this section first before creating a new support thread!
J-Malice

Re: Microlipo LEDs staying on

Post by J-Malice » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:07 pm

You know, you keep pointing out stuff that I should have thought of. I'll give this a try when I get home.

J-Malice

Post by J-Malice » Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:25 pm

Well that definitely worked. But I see I am getting an error in the battery monitor script on line 17.

Edit: Aaaaand, no sound still. FML. I am feeling pretty inept here.

Nvm, just no sound in the menu I expected and I don't have splash screens? Going to go check out the software help forum for these new issues.

Final update, got sound. Power is good now. Games are loaded. Reflashed the mintypi software bundle to the newer version that just got posted. Splash screens now work. My tin is still a little hard to open after its been closed but it doesn't get stuck and bend the metal hinge. I'm going to take this as a win and move onto my next project and call this one a success. Thanks for all the help man.

rodocop

Post by rodocop » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:58 am

J-Malice wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:25 pm
Well that definitely worked. But I see I am getting an error in the battery monitor script on line 17.

Edit: Aaaaand, no sound still. FML. I am feeling pretty inept here.

Nvm, just no sound in the menu I expected and I don't have splash screens? Going to go check out the software help forum for these new issues.

Final update, got sound. Power is good now. Games are loaded. Reflashed the mintypi software bundle to the newer version that just got posted. Splash screens now work. My tin is still a little hard to open after its been closed but it doesn't get stuck and bend the metal hinge. I'm going to take this as a win and move onto my next project and call this one a success. Thanks for all the help man.
Glad you got it sorted out. Glad to help.