Buying 3D printer

Need help with or have a question about your 3d printer? Ask it here!
lewisoliver

Buying 3D printer

Post by lewisoliver » Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:33 am

Hi friends,

I don't know much about 3D printers, I'm planning to get my 1st one. I need something use-friendly and not too expensive. This is the website I'm going to buy from.

https://www.dibbsto.co.uk/3d-printer/

CatCannon9

Re: Buying 3D printer

Post by CatCannon9 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:10 pm

I just went through the same process not too long ago and ended up buying a Creality Ender 3.

Favorite tank is the Super Pershing.

nexus23k

Post by nexus23k » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:49 am

Geeetech a10 or Creality Ender 3 . I got the Geeetech and like it. Very easy use for beginner.

EyesFit

Post by EyesFit » Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:11 pm

lewisoliver wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:33 am
Hi friends,

I don't know much about 3D printers, I'm planning to get my 1st one. I need something use-friendly and not too expensive. This is the website I'm going to buy from.
Enclosed printers typically have lower build volumes or are more expensive, but they can print a wider range of materials, such as ABS, with ease. Printers without enclosures, on the other hand, are much easier for newcomers to the hobby. In any case, newbies should start with PLA because it is relatively simple to print with. Custom enclosures can be built for very little money; some people even recycle large cardboard boxes for theirs when they want to move on to other materials. Open printers are typically less expensive. Due to the lower price, larger build volume, and your lack of experience, I believe a printer without an enclosure would be your best option for your needs.
Life is a Gift