So in a quest to eliminate as many wires as possible between the two halves of the case on my most recent build I mounted the shoulder buttons (tact switches) on some standoffs on the screw posts on Hoolyhoo's screen bracket.
For the next build I modified the STL so I don't have to glue extra pieces onto the bracket.
Disclaimer I am still waiting on some of these from 3dHubs so I haven't tested and this is my first time doing anything like this. I also removed the little bit of material in the cut outs of the button wells, I find that I normally cut these out anyway, it lets the buttons sit a little higher in the holes.
All credit to HoolyHoo for the original STL.
Share your STL files, CAD design files, etc. here!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest