recemedations for small 3d printer

Looking for recommendations for a printer or printing software? Have a printer you recommend? Or one you strongly recommend *against*? Post it here!
gamingbro

recemedations for small 3d printer

Post by gamingbro » Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:50 pm

does anybody know a 3d printer that could fit in a backpack uses a portable batter and costs less than 500
or just on that used a portable battery

Mishal21

Re: recemedations for small 3d printer

Post by Mishal21 » Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:07 am

gamingbro wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:50 pm
does anybody know a 3d printer that could fit in a backpack uses a portable batter and costs less than 500
or just on that used a portable battery
I was looking for a nice 3d printer to buy for my kid and did a lot of research, so I figured I'd share my thoughts here. I wanted something good, but not too complex to use (and also not too expensive if possible) I decided on the Creality Ender after hearing a lot of good things about it, both for its ease of use and the great quality prints it produces.

There was some assembly required when we received it, but it took no more than a couple of hours and it wasn't too hard to be honest. My brother has been using this item nonstop since then, and it's been functioning great. I love how he's becoming into a little engineer with it. We did had to confer with corporate tech support a few times, and they were really swift and efficient in responding to our difficulties, so for that price, it's a deal right now, and I'm very delighted with the decision I made.