A few Pocket Pi FE questions

Robochris

A few Pocket Pi FE questions

Post by Robochris » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:17 pm

I already have the board and most parts but in the mean time...

Are those 3D brackets and drill guide for the L/R and X/Y available to download? I plan on using the silicone tactile switches since I don’t have any button boards right now.

What is the recommended method for the audio chip for those of us that don’t have a rework station?

At 8:16 of the build video.. where’d you get those launching splash screens?! Ive had the black pixel ones for a year or two now but those are a nice change. Lol.

I suppose that’s all for now... thanks!!

KonnorJ

Re: A few Pocket Pi FE questions

Post by KonnorJ » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:12 pm

Robochris wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:17 pm

Are those 3D brackets and drill guide for the L/R and X/Y available to download? I plan on using the silicone tactile switches since I don’t have any button boards right now.

What is the recommended method for the audio chip for those of us that don’t have a rework station?

At 8:16 of the build video.. where’d you get those launching splash screens?! Ive had the black pixel ones for a year or two now but those are a nice change. Lol.

Hey! I can get all the stls needed uploaded soon, Rich is sending them over to me and I'll get them uploaded as soon as.

As for that chip, it's really beneficial to get a hot air gun and use it, by iron you are really gonna struggle on it, anyone will, it's a really small and difficult package so I really do advise against trying with an iron.

Robochris

Post by Robochris » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:14 am

KonnorJ wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:12 pm
Robochris wrote:

Hey! I can get all the stls needed uploaded soon, Rich is sending them over to me and I'll get them uploaded as soon as.

As for that chip, it's really beneficial to get a hot air gun and use it, by iron you are really gonna struggle on it, anyone will, it's a really small and difficult package so I really do advise against trying with an iron.
Nice! Whenever you get them uploaded just point me to where. I really really appreciate it!!

KonnorJ

Post by KonnorJ » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:09 am

Robochris wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:14 am
KonnorJ wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:12 pm
Robochris wrote:

Nice! Whenever you get them uploaded just point me to where. I really really appreciate it!!
Will do!

Nikosaeder

Post by Nikosaeder » Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:26 pm

Robochris wrote:
I guess you mean those?!
https://github.com/ruckage/nes-mini-the ... r-retropie

Robochris

Post by Robochris » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:45 pm

Nikosaeder wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:26 pm
Robochris wrote:
I guess you mean those?!
https://github.com/ruckage/nes-mini-the ... r-retropie
Ha yeah! I eventually found them. Forgot I posted that here. Thanks!