[For Sale] (READ FIRST POST!) GBZ All In One PCB (Pre Orders #3) Board version 2.0 SOLD OUT

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
SaitoSerizawa

Re: [For Sale] GBZ All In One PCB (Pre Orders #3) Board version 2.0

Post by SaitoSerizawa » Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:59 am

GOD DAMN!!! This time I didn't miss the preorder!
Soooo excited that I bought 2 (1 for me 1 for brother, it seems to be popular).

My only question will be the same that the last time, will you do a index with all the item we had to buy for finishing the work?

I am not very used to electronics and I am a french native speaker so sometime it is har to understand.

Thank you @Helder, and hello from Belgium!

paeblits

Post by paeblits » Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:48 am

Woot! Ordered 2!! Thanks Hellder.

z355

Post by z355 » Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:58 am

SaitoSerizawa wrote:My only question will be the same that the last time, will you do a index with all the item we had to buy for finishing the work?
I think this should help you out: http://sudomod.com/game-boy-zero-custom ... de-part-1/

z355

Post by z355 » Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:02 am

Perifferal wrote:Awesome! Ordered two! By the way, do I still need ferrite beads for my speaker or are they also on the PCB?
Look at the image of the board in his first post in this thread. See the components toward the bottom labelled FB1, FB2, FB3, FB4? Those are what you're looking for.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:00 pm

kite wrote:I like the audio jack design, I wonder where you got that idea from! ;)
Great ideas from great minds. I like those drill template hole idea you got going on. :)
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:43 pm

ncc74656m wrote:Ohmagosh. Thanks so much, Helder!!! This board looks incredible, and I've ordered! I might even get to order a second one on Thursday. <3

EDIT: Does this board still have the output for an analog stick, or is that deprecated? I don't care much, but was considering trying to integrate that in the future. :) Has anyone else actually successfully built one into their GBZ?

Out of curiosity, will this actually be the final colour of the board, too? I won't ultimately care, but am interested to know if it'll be a more "unique" colour.

Also, I'd be curious to know if you plan to continue to iterate the board, or if you expect to have a "Final" revision at some point.

PS: I don't have all my other parts yet, either. I am happy to be bumped down the order list if you would like and you can get others out faster.
Color was just to distinguish that it's a working prototype, won't stay that color. This was supposed to have some extra features but I didn't have the time and more importantly the components on hand to test the extra features I had planned. It might be in a future version but it's something you can live without honestly but might be nice to have in the future.

Analog stick support will be added to this board but as I have mentioned it's being worked on and will be shown tomorrow, I used the Audio board to show you guys what it's going to look like more or less.

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

kite

Re: [For Sale]

Post by kite » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:46 pm

Helder wrote:
kite wrote:I like the audio jack design, I wonder where you got that idea from! ;)
Great ideas from great minds. I like those drill template hole idea you got going on. :)
Indeed! Share and share alike ;)
Stock clearance - CLOSED: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=12064
Kite's Mailing List: https://goo.gl/forms/e97uUvPOfUxPWdz82
Kite's FAQ: https://kiteretro.com/faq/

ImageImageImageImageImage

skrapps914

Post by skrapps914 » Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:27 pm

man this is crazy!! @helder i got a crazy idea for the next revision, if theres room.. maybe under the megaman logo.. built in buttons for the screen controls on the board, that wires can be soldered to, from the video board whatcha think?

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:33 pm

skrapps914 wrote:man this is crazy!! @helder i got a crazy idea for the next revision, if theres room.. maybe under the megaman logo.. built in buttons for the screen controls on the board, that wires can be soldered to, from the video board whatcha think?
Depends on what screens and boards people use, since not everyone is using the same screen or boards it might not be a good option for the majority of people.

skrapps914

Post by skrapps914 » Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:15 pm

Depends on what screens and boards people use, since not everyone is using the same screen or boards it might not be a good option for the majority of people

true! although, they could leave them disconnected if they wanted to, right?