Welcome to my SudoMod Retail Packaging Project
My goal with this project was originally just an idea as to what it would look like if you were to go out and purchase a SudoMod Gameboy right off the store shelves. The more I worked on the project the more I realized that this could become something really amazing. Perfect for showcasing our custom Gameboys or give them that extra bit of style when giving them as gifts.
- Packaging Design.....complete
- Print Design.....in progress (Need to finalize top/bottom graphic. Produce more color variations)
- Pamphlet and Inserts.....brainstorming the designs
- Production run.....undecided (I'm new to this and would have to research what would be required)
- Individual build.....to be determined (I plan on designing a version that can be printed/cut out of cardboard and created at home. Hopefully we can get this version looking exactly the same)
- Advertisements/Fliers.....brainstorming (Nothing like those good old school Gameboy advertisements. Totally wanna put a new spin on the old style for SudoMod)
I am freely sharing all my assets on Dropbox for this community as I create them. (If there is something missing lemme know and I probably just forgot to upload it). If you have the software or the experience then feel free to modify or create your own designs. Would love for you all to post them here to show off. If you have recommendations that I can use in the main design then lemme know and if I agree I'll incorporate that as well.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6szkbko54p3r ... fc_ma?dl=0
Cartridge Label and Screen Surround by Dominator http://retrofresh.uk/
No obligations here... no really I mean it! But yeah if you feel like donating to my cheese and energy drinks fund it's what fuels me. lol that's not weird now is it?
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... aNonHosted