[SOLD OUT] 1mm Gorilla Glass with Silkscreen border

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
daboosa

Re: [Order] 1mm Gorilla Glass with Silkscreen border [batch1&2 OutOfStock] [more coming soon]

Post by daboosa » Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:46 am

Looking good!!!

Can't wait to receive this, one of the last things I'm waiting for to complete my build! Thanks for keeping us updated it's appreciated :D

Juggler_Jouzu

Re: [Order] 1mm Gorilla Glass with Silkscreen border [batch1&2 OutOfStock] [more coming soon]

Post by Juggler_Jouzu » Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:05 pm

Hi, will users get any kind of confirmation e-mail when they are on the list? I sent the money when you said there were only 10 left and I am not sure if i was lucky to get one.

day

Post by day » Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:17 pm

Juggler_Jouzu wrote:Hi, will users get any kind of confirmation e-mail when they are on the list? I sent the money when you said there were only 10 left and I am not sure if i was lucky to get one.

Hi @Juggler_Jouzo ! first, thanks for your order !! and second, I'm really sorry if I miscommunicated on that part but basically :

if you paid, then yes I commit to deliver it to you, you are either on batch 1 or 2, and I hope to get them delivered to me very soon now, so to you very soon as well. As soon as I will post them to you, I will send an email of course.

At that point, I stopped taking any new orders that are under confirmation of a MOQ (min order qtty) so that I can clear batch 1 and 2 and concentrate on them. Future batches or new designs, that will come just after I send batch 1 and 2, might have a MOQ.

I am only waiting for one payment that seems to be in standby at the moment, but for all the others, it's settled and you are confirmed :)

tl;dr : if you paid, you'll receive your GG and are confirmed :)

MarkF

Post by MarkF » Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:16 am

Hi
Do you have any left please?

day

Post by day » Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:42 am

MarkF wrote:Hi
Do you have any left please?

Hi ! thanks for asking :) Not anymore for these batches I'm sorry.

As soon as I'll receive batch 1 and 2, I'll send them to people who ordered, and only then I'll open a batch 3 and new designs.
Stay tuned !!

Juggler_Jouzu

Post by Juggler_Jouzu » Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:57 am

day wrote:if you paid, you'll receive your GG and are confirmed :)
Thanks for your quick response. I am looking forward to your next updates. I am curious how long the shipping to Germany will take.
Good luck to you getting all that packages out ;)

day

Post by day » Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:03 am

Juggler_Jouzu wrote:
day wrote:if you paid, you'll receive your GG and are confirmed :)
Thanks for your quick response. I am looking forward to your next updates. I am curious how long the shipping to Germany will take.
Good luck to you getting all that packages out ;)

I don't live very far from Germany so should be quite fast ;)
As for the packages, all envelopes with printed labels are ready to ship, only missing the content hahah

dezent

Post by dezent » Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:14 am

I would take one

Cyborg_delta1

Post by Cyborg_delta1 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:52 pm

day wrote: I don't live very far from Germany so should be quite fast ;)
As for the packages, all envelopes with printed labels are ready to ship, only missing the content hahah
Hi Day do you have an estimated time for dispatch?

day

Post by day » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:01 pm

dezent wrote:I would take one
I'll release the batch 3 and new designs next week :)
Cyborg_delta1 wrote:
day wrote: I don't live very far from Germany so should be quite fast ;)
Hi Day do you have an estimated time for dispatch?
I should receive the GG tomorrow or friday MAXIMUM, and therefore I will ship all orders by MAXIMUM monday !!

Almost there almost there !!!