[SOLD OUT] 1mm Gorilla Glass with Silkscreen border

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
day

Re: [Order] 1mm Gorilla Glass with Silkscreen border [batch1&2 OutOfStock] [more coming soon]

Post by day » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:41 am

Hi all!!!

I got very rushed months of Oct/Nov/Dec but I'm back and ready to work on the next batches pretty soon.
By soon I mean around the 2-3 of January, time to end this year with friends and family and come as fresh as possible.

Next batch's design will chosen by you by a poll that I will setup soon, and depending on the demand, we might be able to propose several designs, but on top of that I want to address as much as possible the dimensions small gap that some experienced and be very transparent on that aspect. I will develop that part in the coming new thread so that we can agree on the specificities and that next batch answers most of the demand. Quality of the GG and silkscreen will remain the same, since I am very very happy with it.

Thanks a lot for your patience and love in these GG!

day

Metu69salemi

Re: [Order] 1mm Gorilla Glass with Silkscreen border [batch1&2 OutOfStock] [more coming soon]

Post by Metu69salemi » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:27 am

Hello,

I'd like to order one GG, design doesn't matter so much, because this will be my first build

theaeon

Post by theaeon » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:57 am

Looking forward to using it on my project! Thanks, day!

BenOfTheNorth

Post by BenOfTheNorth » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:00 am

Will they all be the normal radius (with one larger corner) or is there any chance of one that has an equal radius on all four corners for those (me ;) ) who like to cut out the extra corner on the case?

LoafSlice

Post by LoafSlice » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:52 pm

Lets do this its the new year :D

Where do I sign up?

tikiandskull

Post by tikiandskull » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:46 am

happy new year,

i'm in for 2 ! :)

dragonfly_at

Post by dragonfly_at » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:33 am

hi there, I'm gonna take two as well...

Pap

Post by Pap » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:41 am

day wrote:Hi all!!!

I got very rushed months of Oct/Nov/Dec but I'm back and ready to work on the next batches pretty soon.
By soon I mean around the 2-3 of January, time to end this year with friends and family and come as fresh as possible.

Next batch's design will chosen by you by a poll that I will setup soon, and depending on the demand, we might be able to propose several designs, but on top of that I want to address as much as possible the dimensions small gap that some experienced and be very transparent on that aspect. I will develop that part in the coming new thread so that we can agree on the specificities and that next batch answers most of the demand. Quality of the GG and silkscreen will remain the same, since I am very very happy with it.

Thanks a lot for your patience and love in these GG!

day
any news on the batch 3? it's already after 3rd of jan. i really DONT want to miss this batch:)

Gutfacekilla

Post by Gutfacekilla » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:16 pm

Hey man I'm assembling all the parts needed to do a GBZ and love this accessory! I hope you get more with the "Game Boy Zero" on the top I really like it, there are plain Gorilla Glass options in the market already I'm waiting for this one because I want that extra little flair! Thanks again man!
"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most"

iSP

Post by iSP » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:43 am

Just a little thank you :P
Unfortunately it's not the square style screen but just had to show you it does fit =)