Android

Got an idea for a project? Found a cool project you want to share? Post it here!
Mikele

Android

Post by Mikele » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:56 pm

Hey! this is my first real post and i think im posting on the right fourm. Anyways, this idea just poped into my head, if you made a seperate cartrage with android, would it work? If so, than i just downloaded the remotr streaming app, and i was wondering if you guys thing it would work.
I havent made my gameboy yet, but im waiting for parts. But with the remotr streaming app, or somthing like it, i would be able to stream full pc games. Just a thought.

muniosi

Re: Android

Post by muniosi » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:19 am

I don't see any reason why it wouldn't work. I doubt the streaming would be very high quality though. Certainly wouldn't be very good for gaming unfortunately.
I've just finished my milk.

Mikele

Post by Mikele » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:52 pm

muniosi wrote:I don't see any reason why it wouldn't work. I doubt the streaming would be very high quality though. Certainly wouldn't be very good for gaming unfortunately.
Yeah, probably wouldn't be very high quality. I think its worth a try, but will android support the use with the joysticks and buttons? If not, you could play android games on it, I know there's a port of portal to android.I would need to add l3 and r3 buttons..
Sorry if I'm rambling, just want to put my thoughts somewhere and inline seems like the best place

Bradshaw

Post by Bradshaw » Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:05 am

Mikele wrote:
Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:56 pm
Hey! this is my first real post and i think im posting on the right fourm. Anyways, this idea just poped into my head, if you made a seperate cartrage with android, would it work? If so, than i just downloaded gbwhatsapp the remotr streaming app, and i was wondering if you guys thing it would work.
I havent made my gameboy yet, but im waiting for parts. But with the remotr streaming app, or somthing like it, i would be able to stream full pc games. Just a thought.
Hi,
I am not a techy savvy but if you are trying to play pc games on android then But I would recommend that you can play computer games on your Android mobile with the help of PPSSPP or use of another emulator.

kirito

Post by kirito » Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:13 am

Bradshaw wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:05 am
Hi,Kinemaster MOD APK
I am not a techy savvy but if you are trying to play pc games on android then But I would recommend that you can play computer games on your Android mobile with the help of PPSSPP or use of another emulator.
PPSSPP emulator is for playing PSP games on android, not the PC games. If you want to play PC games on Android devices, then you have to buy Cloud Gaming platform.

ThomyaPatlacha20

Post by ThomyaPatlacha20 » Mon Jan 31, 2022 3:47 am

Yes with the help of Remotr streaming app you can stream through android, Thank You..