[GAUGING INTREST] 1mm glass screen protector with silkscreen border and 2mm adhesive backing

If you'd like to gauge interest in an idea before putting it into production, do it here!
exoboy

Re: [GAUGING INTREST] 1mm glass screen protector with silkscreen border and 2mm adhesive backing

Post by exoboy » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:36 pm

In for one. As close to "original" look as possible would be great, but as near as I can tell this is the only option out there right now?

jermzz

Re: [GAUGING INTREST] 1mm glass screen protector with silkscreen border and 2mm adhesive backing

Post by jermzz » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:49 pm

exoboy wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:36 pm
In for one. As close to "original" look as possible would be great, but as near as I can tell this is the only option out there right now?
It seems "Gameboy Zero" is what everyone wants. Though that would be specific to the pi zero, and people with pi3s would probably not want that. I'll talk to the manufacturer about changing the lettering.

As far as color, I'm sticking with the black. The black on gray case looks better than gray on black case. The ones available from places like kitsch-bent are black also. Some think it's overpowering, but many think it looks great. Maybe if I'm able to do a second batch I'll try gray.

livinin82

Post by livinin82 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:07 pm

I want. Mark me interested

dryja123

Post by dryja123 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:12 pm

I would prefer the original gray look that says "dot matrix with stereo sound" but I'll settle for what ever you have available, as long as it's a decent price.

tinkerBOY

Post by tinkerBOY » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:14 pm

jermzz wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:49 pm
exoboy wrote:
It seems "Gameboy Zero" is what everyone wants. Though that would be specific to the pi zero, and people with pi3s would probably not want that. I'll talk to the manufacturer about changing the lettering.

As far as color, I'm sticking with the black. The black on gray case looks better than gray on black case. The ones available from places like kitsch-bent are black also. Some think it's overpowering, but many think it looks great. Maybe if I'm able to do a second batch I'll try gray.
Not "Gameboy Zero" but "Game Boy Zero". 😁

If i have to choose, i'll pick the gray color. But will buy both black and gray.
New! tinkerBOY PowerSwitch v1.0 with Safe Shutdown
Game Boy Zero Controllers available @ tinkerBOY.xyz * Support
tinkerBOY Controller v3.0 - built-in usb controller, usb audio, and usb hub
tinkerBOY Controller v2.0 - GPIO buttons and builtin PWM Audio and Amplifier
tinkerBOY Controller v1.1 - simple pcb button
* DPI Adapter - better display for GBZ
* keyboard converters - IBM XT/AT Soarer's Converter | ADB to USB Converter

tinkerBOY

Post by tinkerBOY » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:17 pm

dryja123 wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:12 pm
I would prefer the original gray look that says "dot matrix with stereo sound" but I'll settle for what ever you have available, as long as it's a decent price.
What about "3.5 LCD with stereo sound"?😁😁

exoboy

Post by exoboy » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:12 pm

Everybody has their different wants I guess, myself included ;) But let me know when it's ready to go and I'll buy one regardless.

jermzz

Post by jermzz » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:53 pm

zeroboy wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:14 pm
jermzz wrote:
exoboy wrote:

If i have to choose, i'll pick the gray color. But will buy both black and gray.
Isn't the original Gameboy? 😁 Why make it two words?

jermzz

Post by jermzz » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:54 pm

Impossible to please 100% of the people 100% of the time. 😜

tinkerBOY

Post by tinkerBOY » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:05 am

jermzz wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:53 pm
zeroboy wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:14 pm
jermzz wrote:

Isn't the original Gameboy? 😁 Why make it two words?
Because if you are going to put "Gameboy Zero" why not just make it "Game Boy Zero". 😁😁🙃

Black is too much for the gray case. I prefer gray on gray. A nice balance of authenticity and blending. 😀 But the black on black looks great!