[For Sale] Tactile ShoulderBracket

Sell or trade things with other forum members!
StephenMcC

Re: [Gauging Interest] L and R button Bracket

Post by StephenMcC » Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:58 am

Hey Erik_gee,

Have a look at 3dhubs.com

I don't own a 3D Printer, so I used them to print a screen bracket from an stl hosted on here. worked out at less than £7 shipped.

you could sell to UK users via this method? less profit, but many more people would be willing to buy if they can get it for a fair price and with no customs charges! :)

erik_gee

Post by erik_gee » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:58 pm

StephenMcC wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:58 am
Hey Erik_gee,

Have a look at 3dhubs.com

I don't own a 3D Printer, so I used them to print a screen bracket from an stl hosted on here. worked out at less than £7 shipped.

you could sell to UK users via this method? less profit, but many more people would be willing to buy if they can get it for a fair price and with no customs charges! :)
Hello!
Thanks for the suggestion! An other member mentioned teaming up with a UK partner for distribution there. I will look into both options for the UK members. Whichever keeps the price more fair for the customer.
GBC AIO kit Sales Thread:https://www.sudomod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=9928

Bunch of different shoulder button kits Sales Thread:viewtopic.php?f=38&t=6233&p=63192#p63192

AIO board for DMG Sales Thread:
viewtopic.php?f=38&t=6431

6 Button Common Ground Board Sales Thread: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=4811

erik_gee

Post by erik_gee » Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:14 pm

Moonsword wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:58 am
Hey,

I am interested in the bracket, but I am also international.
Could you check for pricing on post to Australia for me if it is not to much trouble?
Unfortunately it appears we would face similar charges to Australia as the UK. I have seen others ship internationally for much much cheaper . Usually only a couple of dollars. But unfortunately i do not know how they are doing it. If anyone out there knows the tricks, please inform me so members can get what they want at reasonable prices! I looked at all my big shipping options (USPS,UPS,FedEx,et.) and most estimate shipping between 18-30 usd which is quite frankly an unreasonable price to ask of any of you.

I am currently discussing with a UK member to have him as a point of contact for sales in the UK. I dont want to say much more until it is finalized however. As far as other international sales, I may look into similar options. Again though, if anyone knows how to achieve cheap international shipping, please send me a pm!
GBC AIO kit Sales Thread:https://www.sudomod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=9928

Bunch of different shoulder button kits Sales Thread:viewtopic.php?f=38&t=6233&p=63192#p63192

erik_gee

Post by erik_gee » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:26 pm

Sorry been real busy and havent had a chance to update. So there is enough interest for sales!

It seems most want it as a set so ive ordered the extra parts as needed. I ordered few days ago, and expect to have a decent stock of parts in about 2-3 weeks, at which point you can purchase a set if shipping from within the US.. I have enough to make a couple sets as is but I want to wait until more stock comes in so I can ship them at once.

For international customers, I have been speaking to other sellers about how to go about getting cheap postage. I have a few options for the UK as of now, so I would say you guys will most likely be cool. But may have to push the availability for you guys back a tiny bit depending on a few factors.
For other international customers, availability is uncertain as of now. I will attempt to ship the items in an unmachinable envelope rather than a parcel, which will cut your shipping charged from around 15-25$ to about 3-4$ making it much more reasonable. This however can be a hit or miss, so that is why it is up in the air at the moment. If that is not possible, then if any international customer would like, they can still purchase a set at the higher shipping rate, and I will include an extra bracket in your order to balance the cost.

Price for the set (bracket,buttons, button caps, screws): 15$ USD +s hipping
Price for bracket: 11$ USD + shipping
shipping for US: 2.60$

Let me know if you have any questions!

killdanny

Post by killdanny » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:21 pm

id be in for two kits as well!

drafterITA

Post by drafterITA » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:29 pm

I'm interested too, I live in Italy and the un-machinable shipping package sounds reasonable to me. the parcel shipping is way too expensive..
Subscribing to the topic
Cheers! :D
drafterITA

jsawhite

Post by jsawhite » Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:40 am

Put me down for another US interest. I'd want black...

cowdog360

Post by cowdog360 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:41 am

Count me in as well, sent you a PM. I think black and grey buttons are pretty cool.

cowdog360

Post by cowdog360 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:12 am

Got a quick question, I love your design for this bracket and buttons, but do you think it would be possible to make a bracked that has button wells for standard DMG buttons, and uses these PCB's to slip into the bracket between a silicone pad and the button?
http://store.kitsch-bent.com/product/easy_buttons

That way, you could have the more softer feeling standard buttons. Just curious, might be a cool 2nd option. I wish I had 3d modeling skillz...

muell

Post by muell » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:41 am

Put me down for a set in the US. I'd want grey. Thanks.