PCB scheme?

General mintyPi-related chat goes here. Share ideas, ask questions that don't fit into the hardware/software help forums, etc.
Foxyman332

PCB scheme?

Post by Foxyman332 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:33 am

Hi. I am new in the Rasberry Pi things and I dont really know how do this buttons and display things works.

So can someone send me a scheme of that PCBs.

I want to make them myself.

Thanks. ;) :D

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Re: PCB scheme?

Post by Helder » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:51 am

So you don't know how the display or buttons works but you want the schematics so you can copy them and resell I'm assuming? If you don't know the basics of all this go do some research and then make your won Schema(tic) from the information you learn while searching. I tell you so many of the same sob stories just to get our files for thieves to use for their profit.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

dryja123

Post by dryja123 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:28 am

Foxyman332 wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:33 am
Hi. I am new in the Rasberry Pi things and I dont really know how do this buttons and display things works.

So can someone send me a scheme of that PCBs.

I want to make them myself.

Thanks. ;) :D
Why do you want to make them yourself instead of buying them? They're readily available to purchase right now.

If you want to make them yourself I'd suggest you make a cash offer to Helder for the design. I wouldn't offer anything less than a few hundred thousand, or even more.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:39 am

At least he/she was public about it, I often get these same stories and requests over a PM but it's good to have everyone see it first hand.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

Robochris

Post by Robochris » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:57 pm

Lphillimore wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:36 am
Wow..
Lol. Wow.

But really. Wow.

Abunchahicks

Post by Abunchahicks » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:28 pm

It probably has to do with the fact that in this genre a lot of things are open source. In none of my other hobbies can I get so much for free. These guys probably wonder why someone gives his/her hard work away for free and then others don't.

MrDralixx

Post by MrDralixx » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:12 am

I'm sure these people don't care why people give their hard work away. Most just scour through the net looking for things like this they can attempt to capitalize on with minimal effort. Notice the guy hasn't posted squat on here since. Nor will he.

If you look at stuff on thingiverse, lots of it ends up on ebay as well. Then there's this guy who was also ripped off by someone.

http://www.retrobuiltgames.com/porta-pi ... ntermedia/