[NOT For Sale] mintyPi V2 PCB Combo & LCD (SOLD OUT)

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Re: [Preorder] mintyPi PCB Combo & LCD (Open for Orders))

Post by Helder » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:53 pm

I updated the first post because people are assuming I have loose LCDs for sale and I don;t. All LCDs are part of a kit and are soldered to the LCD Boards which are NOT compatible with the V1 mintyPi since this is 10pins and the V1 is 8pins.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

TheYoungTechie

Re: [Preorder] mintyPi V2 PCB Combo & LCD (Open for Orders))

Post by TheYoungTechie » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:08 pm

Hey, new here.
I was wondering what the schematic for the button PCB was. I am trying to wire up my homemade button pads and don't know which GPIO pins to use.

Thanks in advance!

Ps: I tried my best at finding this on the forum, so don't get mad at me.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:17 pm

The silkscreen of the board in the first post will point you in the right direction, all GPIO pins are labeled what is what.

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

cobramike

Post by cobramike » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:25 am

Helder wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:17 pm
The silkscreen of the board in the first post will point you in the right direction, all GPIO pins are labeled what is what.
Hi Helder thanks for the second batch. I pre ordered now finally. Keep up the good work. If i may ask. I now it doesn't belong here, But are there any info on your All in one board. I have your latest version 2.3 i think. And i remembered that you're working on a new version. Thats why i am asking here,
Whooo Stop befor ask in a post. First use the search or the wiki befor you make a topic.. Just saying.........

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Re: [Preorder] mintyPi V2 PCB Combo & LCD (Open for Orders)

Post by Helder » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:19 am

You could've just sent me a PM instead of asking here. The new board needs to be troubleshot but I think I'm going another route for clean audio instead of usb audio. I'm also going to try another hub chip but this all takes time and this isn't a priority for me, besides there is a clone of my board for sale here on the forums if you need a similar solution.

joao

Post by joao » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:26 am

Hi Helder, have you thought of including an USB HUB chip in your board. This would enable at least one extra USB port for external devices.
I was having a look to TI TUSB2046B and it does not seem to be too big.

Dukana

Post by Dukana » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:56 pm

joao wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:26 am
Hi Helder, have you thought of including an USB HUB chip in your board. This would enable at least one extra USB port for external devices.
I was having a look to TI TUSB2046B and it does not seem to be too big.
The pi zero w has built in bluetooth. You can use that for external devices.

I think you're overestimating the amount of room there is inside this mint tin.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:31 pm

If you put the controller board and associated 3D part to the 3D base where battery and all that is and put them together you will see space is very limited and not much room for things. We are always trying new ideas for space saving but it often is really hard to implement as you will once you put one together.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:28 pm

There will be a 4 day delay because China is having a Holiday this entire week basically. So I'm expecting the kits late next week.

rankar

Post by rankar » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:13 am

These are awesome. Thanks man for doing this. Just got my order in.