Themes-creativity section

Got suggestions, feedback, praise, etc.? Post it here!
razer.93

Themes-creativity section

Post by razer.93 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:58 am

Hi guys,
I was looking around for a 'good' theme for my last gbz build, something natively compatible with a small screen of course.
In the process I just realized that there's a lot of confusion and there's no specific place where to publish these kind of works.

Since I realized that there are a lot of members interested in creating themes and other composition for our jewels, why not making a post of themes collection or an entirely new section?

I hope this was not discussed already before.

VeteranGamer

Re: Themes-creativity section

Post by VeteranGamer » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:37 am

razer.93 wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:58 am
Hi guys,
I was looking around for a 'good' theme for my last gbz build, something natively compatible with a small screen of course.
In the process I just realized that there's a lot of confusion and there's no specific place where to publish these kind of works.

Since I realized that there are a lot of members interested in creating themes and other composition for our jewels, why not making a post of themes collection or an entirely new section?

I hope this was not discussed already before.
this would be a nice addition to the forum......

there are some themes that are out there that are suitable for smaller screens......

the main go to theme (IMHO) is RxBrads GBZ35 theme (this can also be downloaded via Retropie themes)

https://sudomod.com/forum/viewtopic.php ... ilit=theme
(direct download link in post)

HoolyHoo also has a really nice theme, Storm Trooper Theme (not sure if you can also download this via Retropie)

https://sudomod.com/forum/viewtopic.php ... eme#p29232

and heres one that i did, its a combination of Tronkyfran & GBZ35 (works well on a composite, and really good on a SPI or DPI)

https://sudomod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=3784url

there most probably are more out there.......

wermy
Site Admin

Post by wermy » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:13 am

I like this idea. Let me look into some forum plugins to maybe add a thumbnail to posts - I've been meaning to do that for the buy/sell/trade area anyway and I think it makes sense here too.
ImageImageImageImage

winnetouch

Post by winnetouch » Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:04 am

Oooo nice. I've been looking for another project after I finish my build. Why don't we make a repository for custom ES themes? With categories and everything. I only built a GBZ but I can imagine that projects with even smaller screens need even more customized themes.