[FOR SALE] 1mm glass screen protectors with silkscreen border. ( GBZ, CM3, DOT MATRIX )

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
jermzz

Re: [FOR SALE] 1mm glass screen protector with silkscreen border and 2mm adhesive backing (USA, and Select international

Post by jermzz » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:39 am

epicpwn wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:06 am
Thanks. I ordered 3 gray ones in the meantime. I’m in SJ. I didn’t know your were local!

jermzz wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:30 pm
epicpwn wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:18 pm
Any ETA on when the Black Border screens will be back in stock?
Manufacturer is becoming increasingly harder to deal with. Stay tuned, I will know more soon. Sorry for the delay.
Yes sir! They’re going out today with others. Been getting many orders I’m assuming due to kite shipping his boards out this week

jermzz

Re: [FOR SALE] 1mm glass screen protector with silkscreen border and 2mm adhesive backing (USA, and Select international

Post by jermzz » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:57 pm

Due to Chinese New Year holiday, I won't have an answer for at least a week. If I order at that time it will be 5 - 6 weeks from this week before I have black screens in hand again. Will update as soon as I hear back.

Cheers,
Jeremy

jermzz

Post by jermzz » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:20 pm

Hey guys, just an update. I have finally worked out a deal with the manufacturer after much debate.
I put in an order for more black border GAME BOY ZERO letter screens, and I've also put in an order for black border screens that are identical except the lettering will read "GAME BOY CM3" for all the kite board users.

The one thing that has changed is that the adhesive will now be separate and applied by the customer. It will come as an intact double sided "sticker." You'll just peel one side, press it on, take the other side off and then plop the screen over the top. The reason I had to change this (and what I was fighting with the manufacturer about) was that I had a high NG (defective) screens because it is difficult for their machine to apply such a thin piece of adhesive to such a small screen. Many times, about 20% actually, the adhesive was down too far and very visible on the screen past the silk screen border. I have been doing manual QC on this, but it's really a pain in the butt. So this was the solution we came up with.

Anyway, order went through last night, so I should have them in about 2-3 weeks and they'll be up on the site for ordering. Stay tuned.

In the mean time, I have added defective screens to the product list page at a significantly discounted price of 4.99. You would have to remove the adhesive yourself with some kind of adhesive remover, and then fix with your own method. I had some requests for them, so I just added them as a product.

jermzz

Post by jermzz » Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:46 pm

Hey guys. Gameboy CM3 and Gameboy zero screens are back in stock. Please see update in OP for more details.

Jeremy

jermzz

Re: [FOR SALE] 1mm glass screen protectors with silkscreen border. ( GBZ, CM3, DOT MATRIX )

Post by jermzz » Thu May 03, 2018 8:42 pm

Running a sale til the end of May on all screen borders for $8.99.

Stop on by!

Jace055

Re: [FOR SALE] 1mm glass screen protectors with silkscreen border. ( GBZ, CM3, DOT MATRIX )

Post by Jace055 » Sat May 26, 2018 7:38 pm

Do you have an ETA on the gray screens?

jermzz

Post by jermzz » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:41 am

I do not. I most likely will end my run here. Market is saturated now. Hard to compete with places like HHL who buy bulk at cheaper than what I pay. Although this exact style isn't out there now, I'm sure it will be. But sales as a whole have slowed due to competition and I think I did my part to help out. :)

Remaining gbz and cm3 screens will remain on the site until sold.

Thanks.

Jace055

Post by Jace055 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:47 pm

Thanks for everything you have done! Great quality product. I ended with 7 of your screens for various projects.

thundachiken

Post by thundachiken » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:40 pm

Any more screens available?

jermzz

Post by jermzz » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:19 pm

thundachiken wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:40 pm
Any more screens available?
I’m on vacation currently out of state, so I have put everything temporarily out of stock. Come this Sunday, everything will be back up for sale less the dot matrix screens on the website.

Thanks!