[Preorder] ProfessorZ Switch PCB V1.1

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
ProfessorZ

[Preorder] ProfessorZ Switch PCB V1.1

Post by ProfessorZ » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:10 am

Hello All!!!
I have made a very simple PCB which means that you don't have to solder a switch or faf around when prototyping. The way it works on the V1.1 is so that it has 2 header pins which are connected to 2 pads on where the switch goes. These are also good if you are making your own board and want to be able to change the switch easily using the 2 holes. These will cost £4 for 3 with switches and pins already soldered and £3.75 without pins already soldered. Shipping is free in the UK, any other countries, message me and I will see what I can do!
Many Thanks,
Any Problems feel more than welcome to shoot me a PM.
Last edited by ProfessorZ on Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Majeye

Re: [Preorder] ProfessorZ Switch PCB V1.1

Post by Majeye » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:36 am

Do you have an already built prototype to show us what exactly this PCB does and how it is useful (and not redundant in anyway)?
1st MintyPi Project (Completed)

Don't support thieves like ckliang who copied Helder's AIO to resell and is now cloning the mintyPi, support the original creators and not the thieves!

VeteranGamer

Post by VeteranGamer » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:45 am

ProfessorZ wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:10 am
Hello All!!!
I have made a very simple PCB which means that you don't have to solder a switch or faf around when prototyping. The way it works on the V1.1 is so that it has 2 header pins which are connected to 2 pads on where the switch goes. These are also good if you are making your own board and want to be able to change the switch easily using the 2 holes. These will cost £4 for 2 with switches and pins already soldered and £3.75 without pins already soldered. Shipping is free in the UK, any other countries, message me and I will see what I can do!
Many Thanks,
Any Problems feel more than welcome to shoot me a PM.

good luck with the pre-order....

but i dont why you just didnt share this via oshpark....

for something as small as this it would only cost a few $ with free shipping (and your giving back to the community)
(and theres no stress/fear of people making money of this, its not a really sought after item like an AIO)
(and saves the long windedness of people ordering from you)....

but good luck anyway....

ProfessorZ

Post by ProfessorZ » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:10 am

Majeye wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:36 am
Do you have an already built prototype to show us what exactly this PCB does and how it is useful (and not redundant in anyway)?
Hi!
I am just waiting for v1.1 to arrive I have v1.0 that I can send a picture of. It is mainly for people to prototype without having to solder anything as v1.1 has header pins. Another way it would be useful is if people added 2 pads to their board instead of doing the soldering for the switch. This way, if the switch snaps or they want to add a different type of switch (more boards coming soon) they just have to de-solder the 2 holes instead of 3 tiny pins.

Thanks so much for your enquiry and if you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to contact me! 😁