[CLOSED - Preorder] mintyPi V2 PCB Kit {Batch 2} [CLOSED] SOLD OUT!!

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
Thidum

Re: [CLOSED - Preorder] mintyPi V2 PCB Kit {Batch 2} [CLOSED] SOLD OUT!!

Post by Thidum » Sun May 13, 2018 12:44 pm

Is there a mailing list to be notified when the next batch of preorders is available? This is a great project, and I would love to do this build with my son to give him some experience with electronicsand programing.

Maldini

Post by Maldini » Wed May 16, 2018 3:09 pm

I'm new to these sorts of projects but I'm wondering if it's possible to make a mintypi with one of the Adafruit breadboards that fit in the Altoids tin. I'd prefer to go with one of Helders PCBs but I'm also interested in learning to map a circuit myself.

If anyone has a response it would be much appreciated.

dryja123

Post by dryja123 » Wed May 16, 2018 4:05 pm

Maldini wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 3:09 pm
I'm new to these sorts of projects but I'm wondering if it's possible to make a mintypi with one of the Adafruit breadboards that fit in the Altoids tin. I'd prefer to go with one of Helders PCBs but I'm also interested in learning to map a circuit myself.

There's very little room inside the tin, you'll have hard time getting anything other than a copper tape PCB / helder's PCB in the tin. Tolerances are so tight that if you use wire that is slightly too thick, in a standard PCB build, you won't be able to close the tin.

Maldini

Post by Maldini » Wed May 16, 2018 6:11 pm

dryja123 wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 4:05 pm
Maldini wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 3:09 pm

There's very little room inside the tin, you'll have hard time getting anything other than a copper tape PCB / helder's PCB in the tin. Tolerances are so tight that if you use wire that is slightly too thick, in a standard PCB build, you won't be able to close the tin.
Thanks for getting back to me! I'll just wait a while and see if more will come out in the next few months. I have a few other projects on the go so I'll push the mintypi to the back burner until then.

DoubleDamageXX

Post by DoubleDamageXX » Wed May 16, 2018 8:53 pm

+1 for pcb kit. Got everything I need except the kit. Will check back! Thanks!

djbeatz776

Post by djbeatz776 » Thu May 17, 2018 5:31 pm

I need a pcb too. I am wondering if there is an alternative for the pcb kit. I have been waiting so long for this. Got all the parts except this one.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Thu May 17, 2018 6:24 pm

djbeatz776 wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 5:31 pm
I need a pcb too. I am wondering if there is an alternative for the pcb kit. I have been waiting so long for this. Got all the parts except this one.
I had this sale thread going for almost a month so you waited so long to get one during that time and missed out? Should have taken advantage at the time it was available.

Anyways I will have the new v3 soon and you can get one then, plus this thread will be closed since it's no longer active or relevant.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.