Game Cart Reader - SNES - N64 - Game Boy + More

Got an idea for a project? Found a cool project you want to share? Post it here!
ako5ta

Game Cart Reader - SNES - N64 - Game Boy + More

Post by ako5ta » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:52 am

This looks like a fun project. I have ordered all my components while I am waiting for Kite's new CSO to arrive.

Cartridge Reader Shield for Arduino Mega 2560

https://github.com/sanni/cartreader
https://github.com/sanni/cartreader/wiki

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Re: Game Cart Reader - SNES - N64 - Game Boy + More

Post by Helder » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:00 pm

I have been following this since it started up on arduino.cc a really cool project.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

ako5ta

Post by ako5ta » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:49 pm

I have ordered all the components and PCBs and am now playing the waiting game. The PCB manufacturer has a very user friendly interface and shows progress at each step. Also has free express DHL shipping to first customers, I am now wishing I ordered more things from them. https://jlcpcb.com

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:27 pm

I'm familiar with them and actually have a board coming my way this week from them.

At one time I was considering making his project all on 1 board instead of a hat type setup but no time for it.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

ako5ta

Post by ako5ta » Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:03 pm

If you ever do make it, would be great to see.