[For Sale]HoolyHoo's AIO bracket for Kite's Circuit Sword Board

Sell or trade things with other forum members!
HoolyHoo

Re: [For Sale]HoolyHoo's AIO bracket for Kite's SAIO Board

Post by HoolyHoo » Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:35 am

m44ffw wrote:
Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:09 am
HoolyHoo wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:36 am
m44ffw wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:41 am
Hi guys,

I ordered a SNES bracket a couple of weeks back in readiness for Kite's latest shipment round but not heard anything yet. I guess this is a busy time for those of you that do the printing but just wanted to check you'd got my order and wondered on whether a rough ETA could be provided?? The PayPal transaction ID is 6BF2641433829553B if that helps, was ordered on the 9th August and is a UK shipment.

Thanks,

matt
Hello :)
International orders are shipped for me from user Pixel92. This helps in the cost of shipping charges to you. He tries to ship in two week cycles but has been running a little behind. He sent me an email the other day that he was getting ready to ship out the latest batches which includes yours. Hopefully you should be receiving it soon as you are in the UK as well as he. If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to PM me. Thanks :D
Thanks HoolyHoo. I didnt mean to chase as I know 3D printing takes a while and there are peaks to your demand. I appreciate the quick reply and look forward to getting it in the next week or so :D :D

matt
No worries and looking forward to seeing your build log :D
Moonsword wrote:
Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:54 am
Hey Hooly,

Do you know if my order is part of this batch?
If you PM your name and PayPal address, I'll look it up. Thanks

Fishinfiend

Post by Fishinfiend » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:31 pm

Hey HoolyHoo,

Recieved mine the other day. Both parts look great. I like the little figure on the PCB.

I have a question what kind of plastic did you use to print the parts because my build uses a Smoke or see thru black GB Case and I don't know how well the yellow will go with the build and I might have to give the parts a DuPont overhaul?

Thanks again,
Fishinfiend

HoolyHoo

Post by HoolyHoo » Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:10 pm

Fishinfiend wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:31 pm
Hey HoolyHoo,

Recieved mine the other day. Both parts look great. I like the little figure on the PCB.

I have a question what kind of plastic did you use to print the parts because my build uses a Smoke or see thru black GB Case and I don't know how well the yellow will go with the build and I might have to give the parts a DuPont overhaul?

Thanks again,
Fishinfiend
Hey thanks for that. Yeah it PLA plastic and does take to paint well. PM me if you have any issues. Thanks again 😀

justinbobby

Post by justinbobby » Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:00 am

I saw your IG with the new wave hat case. Can you please put those on sale. Those look great and would be a huge seller.

HoolyHoo

Post by HoolyHoo » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:46 am

justinbobby wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:00 am
I saw your IG with the new wave hat case. Can you please put those on sale. Those look great and would be a huge seller.
Hey thanks for that. If your interested in the STL's, they are available here:

https://gum.co/GdONp

:D

justinbobby

Post by justinbobby » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:38 am

I don't have a printer, can you print one for me. or suggest a service that prints them?

HoolyHoo wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:46 am
justinbobby wrote:

HoolyHoo

Post by HoolyHoo » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:51 am

justinbobby wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:38 am
I don't have a printer, can you print one for me. or suggest a service that prints them?

HoolyHoo wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:46 am
justinbobby wrote:

Its probably a five hour print all together so you would probably be better off getting it printed at shapeways or some other similar service. I would have to charge too much for time to print it. ;)

dryja123

Post by dryja123 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:17 pm

justinbobby wrote:
If you're located in the US I can look into printing one for you. My printer is currently out for service right now so it will be a bit before I could take a crack at it.

TheBeardedJake

Post by TheBeardedJake » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:12 am

Considering the psp options are out of the equation now and the master is ignoring my posts and PM, does anybody else know where i can get a psp styled mount?

TechnoMario

Post by TechnoMario » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:05 pm

Hi HoolyHoo! I ordered a screen bracket from you months ago when I first got in on the recent Circuit Sword group buy. It seems that Kite changed the status LED's on this new revision and now the [SMD] LED's shine out toward the front of the case rather than attaching through-hole LED's and having them shine out the top.

Your screen brackets block the newer SMD LED's and I'm curious if you plan on offering a new design to allow those LED's to shine through. It would require a notch in the other top corner of the bracket, similar to what you have on the power switch side. Kubino has made accommodating cuts for people on his pre-modified cases to support this. Borrowing some pics from other posts for examples below. I hadn't seen any other mention of this here, yet. If its in the works, I may hold out on the project until it becomes available... otherwise I will likely use my dremel to modify it or drill holes like the other user below.

https://i.imgur.com/1mCW6jK.jpg

https://imgur.com/a/tHPFtNS

https://sudomod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=61777#p61777