priate orders for mintypi parts

General mintyPi-related chat goes here. Share ideas, ask questions that don't fit into the hardware/software help forums, etc.
gamingbro

priate orders for mintypi parts

Post by gamingbro » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:35 pm

would they be able to be any private orders sold after the dte closes cause i am hoping to get a 2nd mintypi but wont have the funds until later

MrErickson

Re: priate orders for mintypi parts

Post by MrErickson » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:28 am

There are usually people who order more than one, end up not building the extras for what ever reason and sell them. I'd also not be surprised if there were multiple runs of the v3s but it's good to ask as we never know what the future holds.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:12 pm

Seeing as it's a popular build I will likely have them for a good while but might do preorders sometime down the road as demand is never certain.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

gamingbro

Post by gamingbro » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:26 pm

will u be able to ordered one on 22nd