MintyPi V3 Won't Shutdown

Having trouble with your mintyPi build? Post your questions here!
gambino37

Re: MintyPi V3 Won't Shutdown

Post by gambino37 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:41 pm

Replaced my pi. GPIO is reading 0.02V. Still won't shut down all the way with magnet or emulation station. Once it hangs, 2 second button press will kill it all the way.

Twoheadedgiant

Post by Twoheadedgiant » Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:35 pm

I have a similar problem, when I close it the holofix
Sensor just re boots the board over and over also whenever we change the volume it frezes the whole thing and we have to re boot it any ideas why? Thanks

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:52 am

The whole rebooting and not staying off is due to a likely faulty dualfet chip. Send me an email or a PM (email is preferable) with your order number and I'll sen you a replacement powerboard.

The freezing is likely a bad flash or some software glitch, did you update anything software wise?
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

Twoheadedgiant

Post by Twoheadedgiant » Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:32 pm

nvm we fixed the problem the retropi image we had was the wrong one, when we changed the image the screen started working again and for some reason the holofic sensor sarted turning it off and keeping it off
sorry for the dumb question
-twoheadedgiant