[ PRE ORDER ] Gameboy Zero PocketPi FE

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
pozooo

Re: [ PRE ORDER ] Gameboy Zero PocketPi FE

Post by pozooo » Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:09 am

Yes. Most frustrating part is there is so little info about how the testing and shipping are going. They've been on it couple weeks now and been waiting to hear some progress. Some post and stories in IG, but not so much here. You guys need to up the game there!

Now i hear there are some tier 1's that are still waiting for their makes me wonder has anyone got their kits yet or even shipping notice?

ekilla

Post by ekilla » Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:25 am

Yes people already recieved theirs, it was posted here several times.

For me, as said several times too, it's not the delay. This shit just happens. I still think they will eventually deliver.
But the communication is and was all the time, just bad.
But yes I have to say this too, after I read "Hey guys I do this as a hobby" , wanting to have some more understanding, I thought too, ok but your website were I bought this implies something else. This doesn't state in any way you are doing this as a weekend job.

Anyways, I still can't wait and hopefully will receive my Tier 1 Order soon. Don't get me wrong but I hope to get it before the Tier 2 or even Tier 3 orders start to arrive.
Last edited by ekilla on Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Heedermann

Post by Heedermann » Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:28 am

wermy wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:05 pm
That said, I do think they could (and should) do a better job of updating folks in this thread. I will say I’ve seen a noticeable uptick in activity recently on their Instagram account showing units and kits going out the door; so if you’re on IG I’d recommend following them there.
Hey,
I do look at instagram daily. Last post there is from April 11th stating that the boards arrived from the factory.
The website has no updated timeline. And looking at the old timeline, they estimated 15 days for testing the boards. Well those 15 days are over and we do not hear a thing from them. Now even someone from tier 1 mentions, that he still has no infos about his orders. And if someone complains publicly about the lack of communication, they want to now your order number and send you a PM to sort the thing out for you.

I don't want a PM. I don't want to know the state of my order. I want to know the state of all orders. I want to know numbers. How many Gameboys have been ordered. How many Gameboys have been sent out.

Some true, open and frequent communication.

Heedermann

Post by Heedermann » Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:31 am

ekilla wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:25 am
Yes people already recieves theirs, it was posted here several times
Tbh. I doubt that. I have not seen any photos in the Show off corners here in this forum.

Bluup

Post by Bluup » Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:56 am

Hey all. I've spoken to Galaxy Gaming and they are indeed shipping out kits. He's taking time off soon to really knuckle down on them. I'll get him to jump on and give an update.

There's been a lot of kits on instagram of peoples builds too, that's where I tend to see them most.
SpoilerShow

pozooo

Post by pozooo » Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:25 am

Heedermann wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:31 am
ekilla wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:25 am
Yes people already recieves theirs, it was posted here several times
Tbh. I doubt that. I have not seen any photos in the Show off corners here in this forum.
I think (some) kits are out there, but not in as many numbers as we hope. I think there would be more posts about them as people have complained about delays many months now.

KonnorJ

Post by KonnorJ » Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:38 am

I understand how frustrating this is for all you people waiting on FE kits, I apologize for the lack of updates on shipping timelines but I'm told in 2 weeks tops they will all be shipped out. Make sure to follow @galaxygaminguk on Instagram for updates now and in the future.

In other news the updated shoulder boards and brackets are finished and the guide will be updated to reflect that soon. Just slot the board in and the PCB holds the shoulders in place. Uses the rubber membranes for a nice feeling press.

kits shipping out within the next 2 weeks!!!
Attachments
received_578324209244551.jpeg
received_578324209244551.jpeg (156.48 KiB) Viewed 139070 times
received_387865888724342.jpeg
received_387865888724342.jpeg (499.94 KiB) Viewed 139070 times
received_346663532633057.jpeg
received_346663532633057.jpeg (447.25 KiB) Viewed 139070 times
received_2308839569405874.jpeg
received_2308839569405874.jpeg (969.42 KiB) Viewed 139070 times

Olywa123

Post by Olywa123 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:51 am

Bluup wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:56 am
Hey all. I've spoken to Galaxy Gaming and they are indeed shipping out kits. He's taking time off soon to really knuckle down on them. I'll get him to jump on and give an update.

There's been a lot of kits on instagram of peoples builds too, that's where I tend to see them most.
Thanks Bluup, it's great to see kits being boxed up and going out but this does not provide what most people here have been asking Galaxy Gaming for over the last 2 months - updated TIMELINES for ALL orders.

It feels like they are reluctant to share exactly how long it will be. As someone already said, they will often ask for order numbers and go to PMs, we just want them to be open and honest.

If it's gonna be another three months before everyone gets shipped out then fine, people will accept that and wait - we just want to know. I've been visiting the forums since purchasing last year and only now registered out of frustration but I think there are many like me who have waited patiently but are now starting to have enough of the silence.
KonnorJ wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:38 am
I understand how frustrating this is for all you people waiting on FE kits, I apologize for the lack of updates on shipping timelines but I'm told in 2 weeks tops they will all be shipped out. Make sure to follow @galaxygaminguk on Instagram for updates now and in the future.
Appreciate the update KonnorJ and no disrespect but based on other updates here and the rate of progress I'm personally finding this really difficult to believe, I hope I am proved wrong :( Also many are waiting on Pre-Builts - this appears to be only addressing the the kits.

GalaxyGaming had a massive opportunity here to increase their future customer base and ALL they had to do was communicate, I suspect many here would not buy from them again unfortunately.

KonnorJ

Post by KonnorJ » Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:21 am

Olywa123 wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:51 am
Bluup wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:56 am

Thanks Bluup, it's great to see kits being boxed up and going out but this does not provide what most people here have been asking Galaxy Gaming for over the last 2 months - updated TIMELINES for ALL orders.

It feels like they are reluctant to share exactly how long it will be. As someone already said, they will often ask for order numbers and go to PMs, we just want them to be open and honest.

If it's gonna be another three months before everyone gets shipped out then fine, people will accept that and wait - we just want to know. I've been visiting the forums since purchasing last year and only now registered out of frustration but I think there are many like me who have waited patiently but are now starting to have enough of the silence.
KonnorJ wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:38 am
Appreciate the update KonnorJ and no disrespect but based on other updates here and the rate of progress I'm personally finding this really difficult to believe, I hope I am proved wrong :( Also many are waiting on Pre-Builts - this appears to be only addressing the the kits.

GalaxyGaming had a massive opportunity here to increase their future customer base and ALL they had to do was communicate, I suspect many here would not buy from them again unfortunately.
I don't real understand what you want then, in the same post you are asking for a updated order timeline for all orders, when I give you that you somehow still shoot it down?

2 weeks is the timeline. If anything changes I'll update here.

RogerX

Post by RogerX » Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:20 am

Hey all, I know wermy, most of the other mods, and Bluup personally. They're honest, earnest, hardworking humans. Nobody's conspiring to delay what you've paid for or take the money and run. I understand your frustration - it's especially common in this community because of the nature of small-batch kit prototyping, manufacturing, assembling and shipping. But wermy (who is our sudomod community leader but unaffiliated with GG from a business standpoint) and Bluup aren't gonna run away with your money, they're real humans. While venting is understandable, and asking for timelines is reasonable... past that, something I try to keep in mind when writing a comment these days is: Is my comment helpful, relevant, and kind?
-RogerX
Instagram & Twitter: @iamroot ( http://instagram.com/iamroot )
sudomod Discord: Roger the Bananaman