[ PRE ORDER ] Gameboy Zero PocketPi FE

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
KonnorJ

Re: [ PRE ORDER ] Gameboy Zero PocketPi FE

Post by KonnorJ » Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:54 pm

Heedermann wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:55 am
KonnorJ wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:38 am
kits shipping out within the next 2 weeks!!!
Hello everyone,

I'm here to tell you, that the kits won't be shipped out in the next 2 weeks. It will take 2 till 4 months (maye even more) till all kits are out.

It's because he still have to test hundreds of boards. Plus he has to cut hundreds of shells. Cutting shells is very time consuming. I asked, if all shells are cut, a few times here. And this question was ignored over and over and over and over again. Which means, they do not have cut the shells. Which means a lot more months of waiting. 18xx haven't been delivered yet. And there's probably more than 25xx.

I can get the RetroFlag GPi Case faster.
Can I know your order number?

KonnorJ

Post by KonnorJ » Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:07 pm

I understand why you guys will be looking to get a refund before the 180 days is up, if you are unhappy with the wait please don't hesitate to message me or rich and we can sort it, please go through us BEFORE PayPal as to keep things simple

Thanks for telling us ekilla, hope its with you soon and you enjoy it! Thanks again for the support guys

ekilla

Post by ekilla » Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:42 pm

Shocktrooper wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:08 pm
Any chance you could let us all know what tier you were in or when you ordered it? (sorry if you mentioned it already in the last 38 pages!)
I wrote it just two or three pages before, I ordered the Kit: Tier 1, Order #1821, Order Date: August 30, 2018

On a (quiet long) side note:
I went with classic colors, grey&purple, back buttons - nothing fancy.
Since I love the classic/stock look of the original DMG. It just reminds me the most on my old DMG back then. So the PocketPI FE should look the same. Boring for the most over here but not for me. Nostalgia I think.
And I still need to buy a new good quality DMG Case in the same colors, to finish the CS light thats lying around. The shell I have left is very bad quality and came pre cut from ebay, but the cut is as bad as the quality is. I asked Kubino a few month ago for one of his pre cut shells, but he didn´t have the right colors at that time. So I´ll order one from one of the known sources for quality shells and cut it myself.

And I just now decided I will sell everything I bought within the last 1 1/2 year to build a GBZ from scratch: HDMI Screen, Helder Board, additional standard button PCB, cartridge SD card extension from here, AMP, USB soundcard, step up and charging module, battery monitor board, and so on, and so on. I could build that, I have the skills and tools needed since I have learned that as a profession. I´m educated electronics technician. But I have learned in that time, the only thing I´m missing is time besides family, job and hobby woodworking projekts and therefore the motivation is missing too. That´s why I bought the easy solutions from here, too. With these two builds (CS light & FE) I should have everything I need related to a GBZ nevertheless. Completed with Yayas stickers that I have and the DMG Screen protector.
Thanks to this awesome community there are now tons of options available for complete beginners, to electronics experts, to the lazy ones like me. And I´m absolutely sure that the Retroflag GPi Case only exists because of the awesome people in this comunity and its founder Wermy.

Heedermann

Post by Heedermann » Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:09 pm

KonnorJ wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:54 pm
Heedermann wrote:
KonnorJ wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:38 am
kits shipping out within the next 2 weeks!!!
Plus he has to cut hundreds of shells. Cutting shells is very time consuming. I asked, if all shells are cut, a few times here. And this question was ignored over and over and over and over again. Which means, they do not have cut the shells. Which means a lot more months of waiting. 18xx haven't been delivered yet. And there's probably more than 25xx.
Avoiding the question about the shells again?

I've told before, that I don't want a PM. I had enough E-Mails saying that stuff will be sorted out tomorrow, next week, in two weeks. And no stuff was sorted out at all.

I asked specific questions, so I can do my own maths, because you guys really can't calculate.

1. Have you cut all shells or are you still cutting?
2. How many kits have been shipped and how many are yet to be shipped?

Based on those 2 things, I can do my own timeline. But you are avoiding to answer.

Heedermann

Post by Heedermann » Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:14 pm

ekilla wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:39 am
I just got a shipping notice. Hyped again. :)
Thanks for updating us. I hope the destination country is on your package.

KonnorJ

Post by KonnorJ » Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:54 am

Heedermann wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:09 pm
KonnorJ wrote:
Heedermann wrote:

Plus he has to cut hundreds of shells. Cutting shells is very time consuming. I asked, if all shells are cut, a few times here. And this question was ignored over and over and over and over again. Which means, they do not have cut the shells. Which means a lot more months of waiting. 18xx haven't been delivered yet. And there's probably more than 25xx.

I've told before, that I don't want a PM. I had enough E-Mails saying that stuff will be sorted out tomorrow, next week, in two weeks. And no stuff was sorted out at all.

I asked specific questions, so I can do my own maths, because you guys really can't calculate.

Based on those 2 things, I can do my own timeline. But you are avoiding to answer.
I'm not asking for a pm, your welcome to post it here.

I'm not sure on the answers to your questions right now so can not answer

ekilla

Post by ekilla » Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:37 am

ekilla wrote:
Scheduled for delivery on friday. :D

Heedermann

Post by Heedermann » Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:50 am

ekilla wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:37 am
ekilla wrote:
Scheduled for delivery on friday. :D
Can you post some pics, when they arrive?

Heedermann

Post by Heedermann » Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:52 am

KonnorJ wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:54 am
Heedermann wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:09 pm
KonnorJ wrote:

I'm not asking for a pm, your welcome to post it here.

I'm not sure on the answers to your questions right now so can not answer
Why do you need my order number?

ekilla

Post by ekilla » Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:16 am

Heedermann wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:50 am
Can you post some pics, when they arrive?
Sure. I´ll try to finish it at the weekend too.