[ PRE ORDER ] Gameboy Zero PocketPi FE

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
KonnorJ

Re: [ PRE ORDER ] Gameboy Zero PocketPi FE

Post by KonnorJ » Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:54 am

Heedermann wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:52 am
KonnorJ wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:54 am
Heedermann wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:09 pm

Avoiding the question about the shells again?

I've told before, that I don't want a PM. I had enough E-Mails saying that stuff will be sorted out tomorrow, next week, in two weeks. And no stuff was sorted out at all.

I asked specific questions, so I can do my own maths, because you guys really can't calculate.

1. Have you cut all shells or are you still cutting?
2. How many kits have been shipped and how many are yet to be shipped?

Based on those 2 things, I can do my own timeline. But you are avoiding to answer.
I'm not asking for a pm, your welcome to post it here.

I'm not sure on the answers to your questions right now so can not answer
Why do you need my order number?
If i cant verify you have an order, then why should we be focusing attention on you instead of others who do?

Warp_Man

Post by Warp_Man » Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:02 am

KonnorJ wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:54 am
Heedermann wrote:
KonnorJ wrote:

If i cant verify you have an order, then why should we be focusing attention on you instead of others who do?
Hey, KonnorJ, one thing I've asked a few times but never got a response...why is my order not listed in my account? Assuming just a website error of some sort? Would appreciate if you can please check for me: ORDER #2223 (03/12/2018). Thanks.

ps. sorry to butt in Heedermann

Heedermann

Post by Heedermann » Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:31 pm

KonnorJ wrote:
Heedermann wrote:
KonnorJ wrote:

You can't even verify, if all shells are cut. And you couldn't verify the dates of the tiers, twice.

I've never asked for focusing attention to my order. I asked general questions, which are intetesting for everyone, who ordered. I asked for more detailed updates about the progress of the orders. But all you guys do, is using the same few phrases ("2 weeks tops").

If I tell you my order number is 2431, would you look into your box of phrases and tell me: "No worries dude. Your order is still there. It will be processed soon."

ekilla

Post by ekilla » Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:08 pm

I think that's enough. Give him your damn order number and see what you get. Doesn't hurt anybody but stops al this messages about it.

But he already said he doesn't know about the cases since he's not GG (Rich), who shoukd know it because he does this at home.

But still, I'm sure I wouldn't share how much orders I got while doing this still as a Hobby without beeing a registred company and without collecting VAT on my orders. I don't know about UK, but in Germany you can only do it this way if you don't earn more than 15000€ per year with this kind of small businesses. And the tax offices are watching closely to Ebay, Amazon and so on.

ekilla

Post by ekilla » Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:15 pm

I know it wasn't said only once it's two weeks tops and I don't like how everything was communicated too. I was several times really upset because of it.

But the two weeks aren't even gone now.
Just calm down a litle bit.

VeteranGamer

Post by VeteranGamer » Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:24 pm

ekilla wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:08 pm
I think that's enough. Give him your damn order number and see what you get.

This whole venture has NOT been a good look...

It’s also a little unfair to say to people that’s it’s enough....
Or to calm down a little...
(Especially with the way things have been handled)

Given that some have already got confirmation of dispatch and others are left in the complete dark...

(You can see people are really frustrated, to put it mildly)

As we all appreciate that this may be a hobby...
This is a hobby that’s been paid for by others (with regards to this) way in advance....

The whole project seems to have been a disappointing affair and for the initiators/creators a very steep learning curve
(Again at the expense of others...)

I appreciate that due to the nature of the whole project and the up front/pre-order style setup of it that the creator may not actually have a good source for funds...
(Either that or they lacked confidence in their own project)

But the decent thing would be...
Anyone too unhappy or frustrated just offer them an immediate refund...
Their board/kit will easily be sold
(there still is demand for this)

It will reduce the bad vibes that are starting to bubble up....

Heedermann

Post by Heedermann » Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:38 pm

VeteranGamer wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:24 pm
ekilla wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:08 pm
I think that's enough. Give him your damn order number and see what you get.
The whole project seems to have been a disappointing affair and for the initiators/creators a very steep learning curve
(Again at the expense of others...)
I think I'm at a point, where I won't care, if I'd loose the money, which I paid for the kit.

I wish, that it would have been a steep learning curve for them. But they don't seem to learn. They promised to be more frank and to post more updates. But what we get is the same old thing. No updates. Dead silence. Same old phrases.

If they don't want to tell the total number of kits, a progress in percentage would be nice, e.g. 15% of the kits have been shipped.

I know that bluup and KonnorJ are nice guys and try to help out where they can. But if I were them, I would think twice, before trusting and working with Rich again.

Heedermann

Post by Heedermann » Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:40 pm

I do not doubt, that the product will be great. But the communication sucks.

ekilla

Post by ekilla » Wed May 01, 2019 1:55 am

@VeteranGamer
Yeah maybe I haven´t written that in the best way possible.
But I think calming down and stepping back for a second is never bad.

I for sure know that this one didn´t run smooth. I´ve already waited 8 month too and still wait, but have a tracking number now.
And I was several times tempted to let it out here the angry way too. And I really was pissed several times due to bad communications.

But one thing I like this forum and community for is, how polite & nice it is. Or at least it seems to me.
All I ask for is trying to keep that, even here.

@Heedermann
Don´t get me wrong, I feel you, I really do. But you just keep banging on a question KonnorJ can´t or won´t answer, that´s obviuos.

KonnorJ

Post by KonnorJ » Wed May 01, 2019 3:53 pm

Heedermann wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:31 pm
KonnorJ wrote:
Heedermann wrote:

You can't even verify, if all shells are cut. And you couldn't verify the dates of the tiers, twice.

I've never asked for focusing attention to my order. I asked general questions, which are intetesting for everyone, who ordered. I asked for more detailed updates about the progress of the orders. But all you guys do, is using the same few phrases ("2 weeks tops").

If I tell you my order number is 2431, would you look into your box of phrases and tell me: "No worries dude. Your order is still there. It will be processed soon."
Did you consider the fact that the reason we are saying two weeks tops is because that is in fact the answer, you can see that the orders are in fact shipping right now so id appreciate it if you took a step back and ended this ongoing rant that you seen to be on