[ PRE ORDER ] Gameboy Zero PocketPi FE

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
KonnorJ

Re: [ PRE ORDER ] Gameboy Zero PocketPi FE

Post by KonnorJ » Wed May 01, 2019 3:56 pm

ekilla wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:08 pm
I think that's enough. Give him your damn order number and see what you get. Doesn't hurt anybody but stops al this messages about it.

But he already said he doesn't know about the cases since he's not GG (Rich), who shoukd know it because he does this at home.

But still, I'm sure I wouldn't share how much orders I got while doing this still as a Hobby without beeing a registred company and without collecting VAT on my orders. I don't know about UK, but in Germany you can only do it this way if you don't earn more than 15000€ per year with this kind of small businesses. And the tax offices are watching closely to Ebay, Amazon and so on.
Here in the UK the threshold is £85,000 before you have to start dealing with VAT

KonnorJ

Post by KonnorJ » Wed May 01, 2019 3:58 pm

VeteranGamer wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:24 pm
ekilla wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:08 pm
I think that's enough. Give him your damn order number and see what you get.

This whole venture has NOT been a good look...

It’s also a little unfair to say to people that’s it’s enough....
Or to calm down a little...
(Especially with the way things have been handled)

Given that some have already got confirmation of dispatch and others are left in the complete dark...

(You can see people are really frustrated, to put it mildly)

As we all appreciate that this may be a hobby...
This is a hobby that’s been paid for by others (with regards to this) way in advance....

The whole project seems to have been a disappointing affair and for the initiators/creators a very steep learning curve
(Again at the expense of others...)

I appreciate that due to the nature of the whole project and the up front/pre-order style setup of it that the creator may not actually have a good source for funds...
(Either that or they lacked confidence in their own project)

But the decent thing would be...
Anyone too unhappy or frustrated just offer them an immediate refund...
Their board/kit will easily be sold
(there still is demand for this)

It will reduce the bad vibes that are starting to bubble up....

We have ALWAYS said anyone unhappy with the wait and situation is welcome to message and a refund will be issued, multiple people have been issued refunds.

VeteranGamer

Post by VeteranGamer » Wed May 01, 2019 4:45 pm

ekilla wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 1:55 am
Yeah maybe I haven´t written that in the best way possible.
But I think calming down and stepping back for a second is never bad.

But one thing I like this forum and community for is, how polite & nice it is. Or at least it seems to me.
All I ask for is trying to keep that, even here.

I appreciate what your saying....
and in general its the stance I would take and recommend....

but this coming from you does run a little thin (nothing against you), as your no longer in the same position as many (and their are many) of the others that are waiting (and waiting in he complete dark)
(but you getting a notification is a slight glimmer of hope, but means nothing to the others until they get theirs)

NB: also because a lot of the members (if not all) are polite and nice, things are still at a simmering point....
(but you cant keep taking liberties, its just not the way to do thing... especially not in this community)

this whole venture is a really bad look for the community (as well as for the initiators/creators/supporters).....
when peoples integrity are being questioned by people that have never met that person (this is really bad)

Heedermann wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:38 pm
I know that bluup and KonnorJ are nice guys and try to help out where they can. But if I were them, I would think twice, before trusting and working with Rich again.

personally (and recommend/suggest) to give everyone involved the benefit of the doubt (i/we dont know them)
things have been handled really poorly (this has ONLY been due to one factor.... lack of experience)
they bit off more than they can chew (lessons will hopefully be learned)

nothing against the product (this community has produces great products)....
but the way things are being handled and still being handled is appalling....
(you cant take peoples money to fulfill your own hobby/dreams of being a creator and then fob them of with excuses after excuses)

if this was on other platforms....
people would have either got their money back and/or the campaign would have been shut down

KonnorJ wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 3:58 pm
We have ALWAYS said anyone unhappy with the wait and situation is welcome to message and a refund will be issued, multiple people have been issued refunds.

this is great...
but you may have missed what i said....
VeteranGamer wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:24 pm
But the decent thing would be...
Anyone too unhappy or frustrated just offer them an immediate refund...
Their board/kit will easily be sold
(there still is demand for this)
not sure if "TOO UNHAPPY" is actaully the right way to phrase it....
but this was meant to mean that you'd be hard pushed to find anyone happy with the "wait and situation" vis-a-vis everyone is UNHAPPY...

maybe next time offer that refund instead of....
KonnorJ wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 3:53 pm
so id appreciate it if you took a step back and ended this ongoing rant that you seen to be on

maybe just moving forward....
in all your post or communications highlight/emphasise
KonnorJ wrote:
message and a refund will be issued

Heedermann

Post by Heedermann » Wed May 01, 2019 5:05 pm

KonnorJ wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 3:53 pm
Heedermann wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:31 pm
KonnorJ wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:54 am

If i cant verify you have an order, then why should we be focusing attention on you instead of others who do?
You can't even verify, if all shells are cut. And you couldn't verify the dates of the tiers, twice.

I've never asked for focusing attention to my order. I asked general questions, which are intetesting for everyone, who ordered. I asked for more detailed updates about the progress of the orders. But all you guys do, is using the same few phrases ("2 weeks tops").

If I tell you my order number is 2431, would you look into your box of phrases and tell me: "No worries dude. Your order is still there. It will be processed soon."
Did you consider the fact that the reason we are saying two weeks tops is because that is in fact the answer, you can see that the orders are in fact shipping right now so id appreciate it if you took a step back and ended this ongoing rant that you seen to be on
It's not the wait, which upsets me. It's the dead silence from Rich with no updates.

2 weeks. Starting from 26th April. Lets round this up and make it Sunday 12th May. I hope that we get some updates till then. Either with a notification that all kits have been shipped or with a notification that there have been issues with some detailed infos about the issues. Both would be fine as long as you don't decide to be quiet again.

ekilla

Post by ekilla » Thu May 02, 2019 12:57 am

VeteranGamer wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 4:45 pm
but this coming from you does run a little thin (nothing against you), as your no longer in the same position as many (and their are many) of the others that are waiting (and waiting in he complete dark)
(but you getting a notification is a slight glimmer of hope, but means nothing to the others until they get theirs)
I think that´s right and therefore I will step back myself now. I´ll come back with pictures as requested as soon as I receive mine.

Olywa123

Post by Olywa123 » Thu May 02, 2019 6:49 am

KonnorJ wrote:
Would you please assist in processing a refund in full for my order #2504 (for validation the value of this order is £154.90, delivery postcode is R** **B).

I'm disappointed to have to withdraw support but to be clear it has nothing to do with the wait but I personally feel the inability to provide updated timelines for pre-built units, coupled with the lack of good communication all round has left me with little choice.

For the record I did already email GG directly requesting this refund about 5 or 6 days ago but as I somewhat expected, have heard nothing back and my order still shows as processing.

Please can you confirm.

Thank you.

wermy
Site Admin

Post by wermy » Thu May 02, 2019 10:47 pm

Olywa123 wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 6:49 am
Would you please assist in processing a refund in full for my order #2504 (for validation the value of this order is £154.90, delivery postcode is R** **B).

I'm disappointed to have to withdraw support but to be clear it has nothing to do with the wait but I personally feel the inability to provide updated timelines for pre-built units, coupled with the lack of good communication all round has left me with little choice.

For the record I did already email GG directly requesting this refund about 5 or 6 days ago but as I somewhat expected, have heard nothing back and my order still shows as processing.

Please can you confirm.

Thank you.
Please keep us updated. If they are not responding to requests for refunds at this point, that's a big problem.
ImageImageImageImage

ekilla

Post by ekilla » Fri May 03, 2019 1:05 am

Delivery expected in 5 - 6 hrs.
2019-05-03_090424.png
2019-05-03_090424.png (3.08 KiB) Viewed 49725 times

iAno

Post by iAno » Fri May 03, 2019 1:32 am

ekilla wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 1:05 am
Delivery expected in 5 - 6 hrs.

2019-05-03_090424.png
when did you order your PocketPi?

ekilla

Post by ekilla » Fri May 03, 2019 1:54 am

@iAno
ekilla wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:42 pm
Shocktrooper wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:08 pm
Any chance you could let us all know what tier you were in or when you ordered it? (sorry if you mentioned it already in the last 38 pages!)
I wrote it just two or three pages before, I ordered the Kit: Tier 1, Order #1821, Order Date: August 30, 2018