[ PRE ORDER ] Gameboy Zero PocketPi FE

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
smarm

Re: [ PRE ORDER ] Gameboy Zero PocketPi FE

Post by smarm » Wed May 08, 2019 4:26 am

Has anyone received a shipment notification from that batch?

I’ve still not heard anything, nor a response to my refund request, so I guess I’m in order purgatory, despite the order number immediately preceding mine having been already delivered...

Warp_Man

Post by Warp_Man » Wed May 08, 2019 4:40 am

demodummy wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 11:29 am
Warp_Man wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 10:07 am
KonnorJ wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 6:50 am

Where have you been completely ignored?
Facebook, Instagram, email, website via contact form...here.
You may have done this already, but before I posted on this thread I sent a PM to Konnor, Bluup, and Galaxy Gaming in this forum. I felt that with the current situation, it'd be best to reach out to all three of them since it seems that Galaxy Gaming has his hands full.

Bluup got back to me and said that he'd pass on my refund message to GG; he also apologized and said that he understands why I'm asking for a refund, which was very nice :)

I have not yet seen anything processing towards my account to show that the money is on its way back, but I do believe that the three of them are doing what they can and hopefully I'll see something soon.
Thank you my friend. Rich was very quick this time on Facebook sorting my refund. I am gutted to have cancelled the order. But I just feel it had to be done. I would order again, if in stock or dates can be adhered to. I wish the team the best, and I'm sure the product is going to be absolutely brilliant.

pozooo

Post by pozooo » Wed May 08, 2019 5:46 am

Heedermann wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 4:14 am
Bluup wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 1:17 am
Heedermann wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 11:35 am

24 kits per week
There was another photo with more kits also.
Oh, I didn't saw the 2 kits at the bottom left corner. Let's round that up and make it 30 kits per week.

About the other photo "with more kits". I saw that photo. Those kits on the other photo are the same kits from another perspective.
Compare the arrows with the same color. E.g. you can see it on how the lids are folded. The lids of the boxes on the right side are always in the front. Only in the second row the lid of the right side box is in the background. (green arrow)

You can also compare the content of the boxes. Same position of the stuff laying around in both photos.

So I don't see "more kits" in the other photo.
You maybe right about the 30 kits in those pics, but that may not be the whole truth. In a week? i doubt that. We'll have to confirm that with GG.
KonnorJ wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:38 am
I understand how frustrating this is for all you people waiting on FE kits, I apologize for the lack of updates on shipping timelines but I'm told in 2 weeks tops they will all be shipped out. Make sure to follow @galaxygaminguk on Instagram for updates now and in the future.

kits shipping out within the next 2 weeks!!!
There's still days before the last time estimate, so can we wait please wait until that. I have also my doubts but still putting little faith in that GG will deliver as promised.

iAno

Post by iAno » Wed May 08, 2019 6:18 am

Does anyone know how many kit's have been pre-ordered?

Bluup

Post by Bluup » Wed May 08, 2019 7:44 am

Heedermann wrote:
I didn't actually mean those photos, I meant ones I'd received from GG.
Listen, I totally understand the frustration, but GG is trying to get through these orders as fast as time allows him. Yes mistakes were made, yes the timeline is not ideal at all, but orders are going out and anyone who wants a refund can get one.

Heedermann

Post by Heedermann » Wed May 08, 2019 9:03 am

Bluup wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 7:44 am
Heedermann wrote:
I didn't actually mean those photos, I meant ones I'd received from GG.
Listen, I totally understand the frustration, but GG is trying to get through these orders as fast as time allows him. Yes mistakes were made, yes the timeline is not ideal at all, but orders are going out and anyone who wants a refund can get one.
Nice, can you post the photos, which you received from GG?

Oh we don't want a refund. We're patient. KonnorJ promised us, that all kits will be shipped till May 12th. We can wait those 5 days.

KonnorJ

Post by KonnorJ » Wed May 08, 2019 12:44 pm

If anyone needs a refund from now can I please as you send me a private message on here, just so I can keep track of what's what here as i fear some may have been lost in the sea of messages and want to make sure everyone is seen to and happy (if you have requested one already and I haven't replied to you please message me again private). Cheers guys.

demodummy

Post by demodummy » Thu May 09, 2019 8:47 am

KonnorJ wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 12:44 pm
If anyone needs a refund from now can I please as you send me a private message on here, just so I can keep track of what's what here as i fear some may have been lost in the sea of messages and want to make sure everyone is seen to and happy (if you have requested one already and I haven't replied to you please message me again private). Cheers guys.
2nd message sent yesterday :)

KonnorJ

Post by KonnorJ » Thu May 09, 2019 10:37 am

demodummy wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 8:47 am
KonnorJ wrote:
Have seen your messages and rich has been informed, sorry I didn't get back to you before to tell you :)

demodummy

Post by demodummy » Thu May 09, 2019 11:07 am

KonnorJ wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 10:37 am
demodummy wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 8:47 am
KonnorJ wrote:
Have seen your messages and rich has been informed, sorry I didn't get back to you before to tell you :)
No worries! Thanks again! :D