Pre order

General mintyPi-related chat goes here. Share ideas, ask questions that don't fit into the hardware/software help forums, etc.
Stitch mod

Pre order

Post by Stitch mod » Wed May 08, 2019 6:00 pm

Dose anyone know when the next preorder of Helders pcb will will be open I’m so exited for it to open

LilTrublMakr

Re: Pre order

Post by LilTrublMakr » Wed May 08, 2019 6:08 pm

Helder is getting the last batch of preorders out as we speak. He is hoping to have them all out by the end of next week is the latest I have heard. I think (don't quote me on this) his intentions are to put the leftover stock up on his website and then do another round of preorders. Your best bet is to get on the waitlist on Helder's website: https://heldergametech.com/shop/mintypi ... 3-pcb-kit/

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Thu May 09, 2019 12:50 am

Yes in roughly 2 weeks from now the remaining orders will be up for sale again but there is a huge waitlist and not enough stock to go around which is why I'm doing another pre-order batch right after those go so the wait on them is minimal like 3 months or less.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

Stitch mod

Post by Stitch mod » Thu May 09, 2019 6:10 am

thank you so much for explaining it I'm just so excited and the work is great and I can't wait to get my hands on one