[ PRE ORDER ] Gameboy Zero PocketPi FE

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
smarm

Re: [ PRE ORDER ] Gameboy Zero PocketPi FE

Post by smarm » Sun May 12, 2019 9:55 pm

For those following, a week later still no response/acknowledgement to email/PM requests for refund, nor any shipping notfications; despite the claim they were going out last monday.

Really not impressed, given it's been 9 months...

pozooo

Post by pozooo » Mon May 13, 2019 4:51 am

I feel much the same. Again the two promised weeks gone and nothing seems changed. I just want the kit.

mattogodoy

Post by mattogodoy » Mon May 13, 2019 5:02 am

I am starting to worry here...
I truly want the kit, but we've been fooled once again. One more time the deadlines have not been accomplished. One more time the radio silence. One more time no updates nor explanations.

I'm at the edge of the refund. I don't like being laughed at.

mattogodoy

Post by mattogodoy » Mon May 13, 2019 5:04 am

Has anyone else received the kit or at least a shipping email?
I don't know what to believe anymore.

Warp_Man

Post by Warp_Man » Mon May 13, 2019 5:26 am

mattogodoy wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 5:02 am
I am starting to worry here...
I truly want the kit, but we've been fooled once again. One more time the deadlines have not been accomplished. One more time the radio silence. One more time no updates nor explanations.

I'm at the edge of the refund. I don't like being laughed at.
I asked for a refund last week. Rich agreed via Facebook. Paypal said it would take 5 days to process. This was Wednesday.

Today, I have received confirmation from Paypal that the refund has NOT been processed. It has failed.

As such, I have had no choice to open a case. With my Paypal Protection nearing expiration, I have had no choice. Whether this is mistake or something else, I don't know.

I'm really disappointed how this has all gone. I don't like opening cases or chasing money. I just hope this is sorted soon.

Heedermann

Post by Heedermann » Mon May 13, 2019 6:22 am

KonnorJ wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 3:53 pm
Did you consider the fact that the reason we are saying two weeks tops is because that is in fact the answer, you can see that the orders are in fact shipping right now so id appreciate it if you took a step back and ended this ongoing rant that you seen to be on
Did you consider the fact that the reason I was ranting is because that it looked like the same old empty promise, which has been broken so many times.

We gave you the 2 weeks (even a few days more). We didn't even believed that the kits will be shipped within those 2 weeks. The important thing here is, that we gave you a chance to treat your customers as human beings. We gave you the chance to improve your customer service. All you had to do was to write a short post on May 12th, which problems you had. You ignored this so often, it isn't even funny anymore. It says that you don't care at all about your customers. And people with those attitude tend to run away with the money. It's a common technique to ship a few kits to a few customers to get more customers and then to declare bankruptcy.

Another trick from the book:
Saying that there are more kits in the other photo. The other photo turns out to be the same kits. Making up a photo, which hasn't been uploaded, so no one can confirm and refuse to post this photo.

dryja123

Post by dryja123 » Mon May 13, 2019 10:26 am

I requested a refund almost 2 weeks ago. Konnor was great at relaying my messages to Rich, who assured Konnor that it would get handled, but I have not heard back from Rich and have not received a refund. Konnor has been great at relaying messages to Rich but I wish the dude would answer my messages and refund my order.

Olywa123

Post by Olywa123 » Mon May 13, 2019 11:24 am

...and here it goes blowing up again :(

Konnor, Bluup - I have no doubt you are good guys, and clearly you are trying here but there is a common recurring failure point and it's Rich :( We stopped believing Rich's "2week tops" promises some time ago as is evident in the comments but you guys seem willing to cling to them :/

Honestly, you need to get together with Rich and have him figure out a REALISTIC delivery schedule (how many orders are unfulfilled / how many Rich can reasonably ship in a week = how many weeks to complete) build in some contingency, etc. He should even be able to determine which batches of order numbers are expected to hit which week, it's really not rocket science. Have him do this for both Kits and the pre-built orders separately.

I get it, Rich would rather focus on trying to push them out the out the door but that's a bit pointless when you are getting cancellation requests (that are not even getting processed), consistently missing promises and the reputation of all three of you is going down the drain.

Seriously, if a handful of orders are delayed another few days so the Rich just stops and does this I think the community will appreciate it greatly and you might just salvage the little reputation left. If he did the above and published here/his website/instagram (as he actually promised to do at the start) he would not need to respond to every query that might take him away from packing/shipping as people would have a reset expectation and would not be pestering in the first place.

If he doesn't do this then I think the trust is already gone and there will be a lot more cancellations.

Bluup

Post by Bluup » Tue May 14, 2019 1:44 am

I have asked Rich from Galaxy Gaming to come on and hopefully answer the questions you guys understandably have.

I think the issue is the cutting of shells is very time consuming. I've mentioned a few possible solutions, including one that is just getting the boards out and maybe refunding those that wanted the shells. I'm waiting to hear back as it seems mad there are all the completed pcb boards done just sitting there.

Bluup

Post by Bluup » Tue May 14, 2019 2:08 am

Heedermann wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 6:22 am
KonnorJ wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 3:53 pm
Did you consider the fact that the reason we are saying two weeks tops is because that is in fact the answer, you can see that the orders are in fact shipping right now so id appreciate it if you took a step back and ended this ongoing rant that you seen to be on
Did you consider the fact that the reason I was ranting is because that it looked like the same old empty promise, which has been broken so many times.

We gave you the 2 weeks (even a few days more). We didn't even believed that the kits will be shipped within those 2 weeks. The important thing here is, that we gave you a chance to treat your customers as human beings. We gave you the chance to improve your customer service. All you had to do was to write a short post on May 12th, which problems you had. You ignored this so often, it isn't even funny anymore. It says that you don't care at all about your customers. And people with those attitude tend to run away with the money. It's a common technique to ship a few kits to a few customers to get more customers and then to declare bankruptcy.

Another trick from the book:
Saying that there are more kits in the other photo. The other photo turns out to be the same kits. Making up a photo, which hasn't been uploaded, so no one can confirm and refuse to post this photo.
I totally get how it seems but none of this is being done with malicious intent like the undertone here. I think Rich is just swamped getting the shells cut and his estimates are just out because you always think you can do more than you can. I've said to him let's figure out ways of getting stuff out quicker. We might have to sacrifice shells or send them at a later date or something, I'll have a chat, see what can be worked out.

Edit: I believe yours has been shipped though? You should have tracking in emails?