[ PRE ORDER ] Gameboy Zero PocketPi FE

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
pozooo

Re: [ PRE ORDER ] Gameboy Zero PocketPi FE

Post by pozooo » Thu May 16, 2019 6:56 am

Yes, communication has been better than previously imo (thanks to Bluup and KonnorJ) but we also require communication from GG now and then. Then again false or misleading information is not good communication. Last time we had 2 weeks notice that all kits are prepared to be ready and he knew there were delays with the cases, even before. Like Heedermann has said previously, we need some numbers where are we now and how long until the end of tier 3.

My PayPal protection is also expiring soon so i need information

Heedermann

Post by Heedermann » Thu May 16, 2019 9:24 am

Bluup wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 6:23 am
Yep, hindsight is wonderful
You don't seem to know what "hindsight" means. I've starte to ask about the shells 2 and a half months ago.

Also a previous post from me:
Heedermann wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:55 am
KonnorJ wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:38 am
kits shipping out within the next 2 weeks!!!
Hello everyone,

I'm here to tell you, that the kits won't be shipped out in the next 2 weeks. It will take 2 till 4 months (maye even more) till all kits are out.

It's because he still have to test hundreds of boards. Plus he has to cut hundreds of shells. Cutting shells is very time consuming. I asked, if all shells are cut, a few times here. And this question was ignored over and over and over and over again. Which means, they do not have cut the shells. Which means a lot more months of waiting. 18xx haven't been delivered yet. And there's probably more than 25xx.
This is not hindsight. This is forecasting. This is called a prophecy. Or how some people call it: plain simple calculus.

Heedermann

Post by Heedermann » Thu May 16, 2019 9:43 am

Bluup wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 2:08 am
Edit: I believe yours has been shipped though? You should have tracking in emails?
How do you come to that conclusion?

Bluup

Post by Bluup » Thu May 16, 2019 10:03 am

If "hindsight is wonderful" came across as provocative, which I can only assume it did based on your combative response, then I apologise.
I'm not sure how lifting a quote about 2 week shipping and calling it prophetic negates that on reflection we would have done things very differently had we had to do this again. That is the very definition of hindsight and what I was alluding to.

As to your order, I found your order number and asked Rich to just check it for me. It is due to arrive tomorrow by 8pm, it was sent with the last batch.

We've acknowledged the mistakes, we're trying to move this on, we're trying to sort everything out, can I ask that you not make posts that aren't constructive? The above posts solve nothing other than to quibble semantics and quite honestly it wastes time which is at a premium right now.

Heedermann

Post by Heedermann » Thu May 16, 2019 11:09 am

Bluup wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 10:03 am
As to your order, I found your order number and asked Rich to just check it for me. It is due to arrive tomorrow by 8pm, it was sent with the last batch.
This is very interesting. I'd like to know how you found my order number since I've never mentioned it. I don't have nothing in my mailbox nor in my spam. And I doubt that will arrive tomorrow. Or it would mean that you have started shipping tier 3.

TeeReQs

Post by TeeReQs » Thu May 16, 2019 11:38 am

Heedermann wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:31 pm
If I tell you my order number is 2431, would you look into your box of phrases and tell me: "No worries dude. Your order is still there. It will be processed soon."
I don't know if you were just making up an order number, but I'd say bluup got it from this post.

Bluup

Post by Bluup » Thu May 16, 2019 12:01 pm

I did get it from that post and we’re shipping based on colour options in a bid to optimise shipping. We have sets of shells and certain buttons pre packaged.

Edit: It looks like you plucked that order number randomly now reading back and it's coincidence that it's shipped.

Heedermann

Post by Heedermann » Thu May 16, 2019 12:26 pm

Yeah, that was sarcasm. I though it was as obvious as saying that my name is Jean Valjean and my order number is 24601 :)

wermy
Site Admin

Post by wermy » Thu May 16, 2019 12:40 pm

Heedermann wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 12:26 pm
Yeah, that was sarcasm. I though it was as obvious as saying that my name is Jean Valjean and my order number is 24601 :)
I know you're frustrated (hell, I am too at this point). You have every right to ask questions and voice concerns, but at this point you've gone well beyond those things and are simply coming across as antagonistic, which is not adding anything to the conversation or helping in any way (in fact quite the opposite; you literally just wasted bluup and GG's time by making them look up a bogus order number that was posted in sarcasm).

Please dial it back. You are not helping.
ImageImageImageImage

Heedermann

Post by Heedermann » Thu May 16, 2019 12:55 pm

I don't even know my order number. I have not written it down, when I ordered, because I assumed that I'll get a confirmation mail. But a mail never arrived.