[ PRE ORDER ] Gameboy Zero PocketPi FE

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
Heedermann

Re: [ PRE ORDER ] Gameboy Zero PocketPi FE

Post by Heedermann » Thu May 16, 2019 1:02 pm

I can help. I know you struggle with maths. So here's my offer: Tell me how many shells you have to cut and I'll calculate how long it will take for all kits to be shipped.

wermy
Site Admin

Post by wermy » Thu May 16, 2019 1:07 pm

Heedermann wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 1:02 pm
I can help. I know you struggle with maths. So here's my offer: Tell me how many shells you have to cut and I'll calculate how long it will take for all kits to be shipped.
For the second time: stop antagonizing. If you keep it up you will lose posting privileges.
ImageImageImageImage

Bluup

Post by Bluup » Thu May 16, 2019 1:13 pm

Heedermann wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 12:55 pm
I don't even know my order number. I have not written it down, when I ordered, because I assumed that I'll get a confirmation mail. But a mail never arrived.
You should have gotten one but I'm happy to help you find it, if you give me either your name, email or address I can look it up for you. Offer is there, just send me a quick DM.

Heedermann

Post by Heedermann » Thu May 16, 2019 1:13 pm

This is a seriously meant offer. Right now we only know, that it will take months.

But this can mean anything from 2 months till 11 months. If we calculate how many months it will take, then people have the chance to decide now, if they want to wait such many months or if they want to cancel their order.

Bluup

Post by Bluup » Thu May 16, 2019 1:16 pm

Appreciate it, but let's wait until we have the first update on number of kits going out and go from there, I'll be able to have a velocity estimate then.

Heedermann

Post by Heedermann » Thu May 16, 2019 1:26 pm

Bluup wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 1:13 pm
Heedermann wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 12:55 pm
I don't even know my order number. I have not written it down, when I ordered, because I assumed that I'll get a confirmation mail. But a mail never arrived.
You should have gotten one but I'm happy to help you find it, if you give me either your name, email or address I can look it up for you. Offer is there, just send me a quick DM.
Yeah, I never received one. Contacted Rich a few times. He said something about server issues at the time I ordered and he'll sort it out next week, tomorrow, asap. It was never sorted out though.

Now we're at a point where I can't post my order, because wermy threatened to kickban me and I'm afraid my order will be cancelled.

Tbh I saw your product before and was hesitant to order, because I never heard from GG. Then I found wermys video and that changed my mind. He got his kit and recommended GG. So I went on and did ordered one.

wermy
Site Admin

Post by wermy » Thu May 16, 2019 1:30 pm

Heedermann wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 1:26 pm
Yeah, I never received one. Contacted Rich a few times. He said something about server issues at the time I ordered and he'll sort it out next week, tomorrow, asap. It was never sorted out though.

Now we're at a point where I can't post my order, because wermy threatened to kickban me and I'm afraid my order will be cancelled.

Tbh I saw your product before and was hesitant to order, because I never heard from GG. Then I found wermys video and that changed my mind. He got his kit and recommended GG. So I went on and did ordered one.
You've only been threatened with a ban if you don't stop with the deliberately-antagonistic posts. If you dial it back, we're fine. :)
ImageImageImageImage

Bluup

Post by Bluup » Thu May 16, 2019 1:37 pm

I promise I won't cancel your order out the blue. I just don't want to constantly reply to antagonistic posts, it's exhausting and it takes time. I've lost a few hours to this today. If you're not happy, I will gladly cancel the order so you can rest easy if not then please let us try and get this sorted. Again, feel free to DM me anything to identify you by so I can look your order number up.

ekilla

Post by ekilla » Thu May 16, 2019 1:40 pm

I was told once you should always sleep a night before you go to complain in anger. You will do it way more civil after that. Sometimes you even don't want to complain anymore. And I've learned, that's true.
I'm sure if you reread all your last comments tomorrow you will think about it different than today.

smarm

Post by smarm » Fri May 17, 2019 6:23 pm

Bluup wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 12:01 pm
I did get it from that post and we’re shipping based on colour options in a bid to optimise shipping. We have sets of shells and certain buttons pre packaged.
"Hey Tier 1, thanks for your faith in the product and the process, I know you've had to wait almost a year, but we're going to ship Tier 3 stuff first because it's easier. And not tell you. "

What a giant F*** you to early backers. No transparency, or communication or indeed ability to plan.

That said, thanks to Bluup and KonnorJ. I'm sorry you've got to deal with the negativity coming from us, but I guess it was the risk being attached to this project.