[ PRE ORDER ] Gameboy Zero PocketPi FE

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
iAno

Re: [ PRE ORDER ] Gameboy Zero PocketPi FE

Post by iAno » Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:17 am

Hey @Bluup,

I ordered on the 26th of December (Order # 2418) when can I expect the delivery?

thank you in advance

Kenneth

Post by Kenneth » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:33 pm

This is a joke now. I ordered in the September tier 1, and I have received nothing, and asked for refund numerous times on sudomod, and via email. Never get a reply. Now I guess its gonna be 6months until they get their paypal account un-frozen. 1st the problem was the pcb's, then it was the glass lenses, now it is the cases that need cutting. Come on man you've created a product that people want to buy, so sell it to them ffs. I mean, we've already gave you the money, a long time ago. So do the decent thing and start fulfilling peoples orders.
Btw, the communication from Galaxy Gaming has been the worst I've ever experienced.

Arkino

Post by Arkino » Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:28 pm

I just contacted PayPal today, they told me that because I am past the 180 day protection period. My money is gone. However in regards to GG's frozen PayPal account, he can send refunds via phone call. I've taken upon myself to ask the Agent to send me copies of what she has sent to Rich (GG) which tells and lets him know he does have the ability to refund people. Whether it be refunding manually in a valid case, or sending money back to a customer that has their protection expired. I want my money, and all Rich has to do is call PayPal, and they can send the money from him, back to me. He has the e-mail, and I hope he does the right thing. See imgur photos:

https://imgur.com/a/NrbybJp

Heedermann

Post by Heedermann » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:24 pm

Arkino wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:28 pm
I just contacted PayPal today, they told me that because I am past the 180 day protection period. My money is gone. However in regards to GG's frozen PayPal account, he can send refunds via phone call. I've taken upon myself to ask the Agent to send me copies of what she has sent to Rich (GG) which tells and lets him know he does have the ability to refund people. Whether it be refunding manually in a valid case, or sending money back to a customer that has their protection expired. I want my money, and all Rich has to do is call PayPal, and they can send the money from him, back to me. He has the e-mail, and I hope he does the right thing. See imgur photos:

Thanks for the post. This is very important information. I'm not sure if it's my phone, but the imgur pics are very blurry. I can barely read them. Can you post the text here?

Bluup

Post by Bluup » Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:48 pm

t's info Rich has only just found out about, he's been trying to get the funds unfrozen but every time he calls he gets a new representative, they explain the situation, promise to call / e-mail back, and then nothing. Last time he enquired about refunds, they said it couldn't come from the frozen funds and had to be from his personal bank account which, as I'm sure you can appreciate, is not sustainable. He's going to give them a ring tomorrow (as they finally got back to him today) and speak to them about the refunds outstanding and also about getting the funds needed for the completion released.

Bluup

Post by Bluup » Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:51 pm

Heedermann wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:24 pm
Arkino wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:28 pm

Thanks for the post. This is very important information. I'm not sure if it's my phone, but the imgur pics are very blurry. I can barely read them. Can you post the text here?
If you're interested in a refund, give us your order number and we'll add it to the list pending the outcome of the call tomorrow.

galaxygaming

Post by galaxygaming » Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:19 pm

Hey!

This weeks kit update was a total of 29 kits that have gone out, if you live in the EU / UK you will get an email from DPD with the tracking details and the time slot window for your delivery. If you are outside the EU / UK it will be coming via Royal Mail and you'll get an email from the site with the tracking code and URL in, sometimes these go to the spam folders so be sure to check in there.

I'd also like to address the communication situation with you all as I feel it needs addressing / explaining. I've been trying to pack and ship as many these out of my own pocket as I can and as fast as I can which has taken an age along with the shell cutting and as a result meant that I panicked and prioritised getting kits out over messages. Which I realise now has just exacerbated matters for you all, for which I'm truly sorry and I will endeavour to provide more updates and get back to people's messages in the future and as the PayPal and shipping situation is resolved with updates on that. Bluup & Konnor have kindly agreed to man the forums here while I take care of the IG, Facebook and emails. Im also going to set aside a bit of time each night away from the FE stuff to ensure you all get a reply and are in the loop on whats going on.

Id like to assure you your orders are 100% safe and will be shipped out, and also if you have requested a refund it will be processed asap once I've spoken to PayPal tomorrow about it all. Speaking of the PayPal situation, I finally heard back from them via an email today about the matter, they informed me in the email that I can issue refunds and request it from from them if my funds are frozen / I'm locked out of my account, which I had no idea about as the last people I spoke to told me it was not possible :/ I do have a call with them tomorrow about gaining access / being able to do this and also ideally speak to this new person and explain what is happening / has happened and that the effect this account freeze is having on getting these order out for you all.

I am also in the process of putting a plan B together incase the non refund related funds are not released, so depending on the outcome tomorrow I shall act accordingly and inform you all of the plan in the week.

Sorry for the huge essay and thank you for your patience once again.

Rich

Heedermann

Post by Heedermann » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:07 am

Bluup wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:51 pm
Heedermann wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:24 pm
If you're interested in a refund, give us your order number and we'll add it to the list pending the outcome of the call tomorrow.
You ask this a lot lately. If I want a refund, I won't contact you or Rich. I would send a request directly to PayPal before the 180 days end.

I just can't read the text, because the images on imgur are blurry.

Heedermann

Post by Heedermann » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:09 am

galaxygaming wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:19 pm
Hey!

This weeks kit update was a total of 29 kits that have gone out
How many of those 29 kits were cutted/uncutted?

Bluup

Post by Bluup » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:47 am

Heedermann wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:09 am
galaxygaming wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:19 pm
Hey!

This weeks kit update was a total of 29 kits that have gone out
How many of those 29 kits were cutted/uncutted?
I think about 3 were uncut looking at the spreadsheet.