[ PRE ORDER ] Gameboy Zero PocketPi FE

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
Bluup

Re: [ PRE ORDER ] Gameboy Zero PocketPi FE

Post by Bluup » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:17 am

Heedermann wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:57 am
Bluup wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:41 am
Vidiot wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:38 am

Problem for me is I never got a tracking number and no one will respond to me anymore. :(
Sorry about that, I do remember you DMing me. Normally you will get the tracking up to a day later. What happens is that it goes to DPD and then they update it. I will chase this for you, could you DM me your order number please, sorry to have to get you to do that but it'll make it quicker to look up on my end.
His order number is #2222. You quoted it. Guess you just missed it :D
I did :P I only read the latest message, saves time when dealing with a lot of correspondence :P. It's all sorted now, the tracking option wasn't selected hence no tracking code. Should be with the person in 5-7 days.

Sevi

Post by Sevi » Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:22 am

I've asked for a refund on Friday 14th on the GalaxyGaming website. I've then asked for a refund on Monday 17th in this thread and I've asked for a refund via DM to Bluup on Sunday 23rd. I've received no conformation that my order can be refunded yet.
My order number is #1958 and I would like to know if my refund can be processed.

demodummy

Post by demodummy » Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:41 pm

I recieved my refund a couple of days ago.

Someone had suggested to reach out to Rich via IG, and that's what I did. He was very nice and we got things sorted out :)

stewthegreat

Post by stewthegreat » Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:05 pm

Hey I just remembered I ordered one of these and was wondering what happened to it, found this thread and wow this is a lot. I haven't received any emails other than my initial receipt back when I ordered. Any chance I could get a status update on order number 2347?

xaphor

Post by xaphor » Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:47 am

Please could you sell me the SMD components? I've tried ordering them through arrow but they've got a $20 handling fee, I did also try RSonline but also struggled to find the parts..

CStogdill

Post by CStogdill » Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:12 pm

stewthegreat wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:05 pm
Hey I just remembered I ordered one of these and was wondering what happened to it, found this thread and wow this is a lot. I haven't received any emails other than my initial receipt back when I ordered. Any chance I could get a status update on order number 2347?
I'm in the same boat. No communication AT ALL aside from a confirmation email when I made my order. I've tried using the contact page on the Galaxy Gaming website a couple times now and just by dumb luck found these forums.

I haven't read all of the pages of this thread, but maybe the 1st 30 and the last 5. Frankly I'm appalled at the utter lack of communication despite having the means to do so. Expecting a customer to magically come across this forum, much less this thread, in order to convince them they haven't been utterly scammed is ludicrous.

There seems to be absolutely no rhyme or reason to which orders have been filled and where the current state of affairs is. If my post here was the 1st time this point was being made, I could understand.....but pretty much every page has somebody asking what is going on and there really isn't much communication outside of one-off "here's your refund" or "we shipped your order".....and on the shipping message it's clear they are more ballpark estimations, for the most part. It's enough that I highly suspect that the only actions being taken are for those orders where the "customers" have managed to find there way here and complained.

I assume I've been scammed until I receive proof otherwise. You'll notice I haven't added my order number, although it was tempting.....

Bluup

Post by Bluup » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:14 am

CStogdill wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:12 pm
stewthegreat wrote:
I'm in the same boat. No communication AT ALL aside from a confirmation email when I made my order. I've tried using the contact page on the Galaxy Gaming website a couple times now and just by dumb luck found these forums.

I haven't read all of the pages of this thread, but maybe the 1st 30 and the last 5. Frankly I'm appalled at the utter lack of communication despite having the means to do so. Expecting a customer to magically come across this forum, much less this thread, in order to convince them they haven't been utterly scammed is ludicrous.

There seems to be absolutely no rhyme or reason to which orders have been filled and where the current state of affairs is. If my post here was the 1st time this point was being made, I could understand.....but pretty much every page has somebody asking what is going on and there really isn't much communication outside of one-off "here's your refund" or "we shipped your order".....and on the shipping message it's clear they are more ballpark estimations, for the most part. It's enough that I highly suspect that the only actions being taken are for those orders where the "customers" have managed to find there way here and complained.

I assume I've been scammed until I receive proof otherwise. You'll notice I haven't added my order number, although it was tempting.....
I can understand why you came to the conclusion about orders here seeming to be priority but be assured they aren't, some have been expedited because they've opted not to have cut shells, but there have been countless orders that have gone out to people who aren't on teh forums, and don't know about Sudomod so they won't be represented here.
There was a large delay due to the PayPal being frozen but now that's not the case, there is a big batch ready to go out. You can have a refund or wait, those are the only two options at the moment.

Bluup

Post by Bluup » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:21 am

stewthegreat wrote:
It's not been shipped yet but will be in the future, cannot give an exact time estimate now, but we're about 50% through currently. Big push coming soon to get the rest out.
xaphor wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:47 am
Please could you sell me the SMD components? I've tried ordering them through arrow but they've got a $20 handling fee, I did also try RSonline but also struggled to find the parts..
Did I deal with yourself on Discord? If not I can help you out, send me a DM.

correia5022

Post by correia5022 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:33 pm

Bluup wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:09 am
correia5022 wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:19 pm
Got no reply, here goes again

Members of galaxy gaming, i would like to ask for a refund.
order number #2451
Unfortunatly i can't wait for this order any longer... Thanks in advance
Hey Correia, got your order number, should be processed soon!
Thanks for earing me :)
I'll wait for news then
Check out my Boombox: https://nrcboombox.wixsite.com/website

correia5022

Post by correia5022 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:41 pm

demodummy wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:41 pm
I recieved my refund a couple of days ago.

Someone had suggested to reach out to Rich via IG, and that's what I did. He was very nice and we got things sorted out :)
can you share his IG?
Check out my Boombox: https://nrcboombox.wixsite.com/website