[ PRE ORDER ] Gameboy Zero PocketPi FE

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
joen

Re: [ PRE ORDER ] Gameboy Zero PocketPi FE

Post by joen » Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:15 am

TeeReQs wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:49 pm
I've sent 4 emails over the course of the past month and a half with no response..
I am still waiting, too. Sent some mail, insta-messages, DMs on this forum, but no reaction.
Rich (or anyone that knows), if you are reading this, i have two simple questions:
  • how many orders still need to be processed?
  • how long will it take?

JayCanuck

Post by JayCanuck » Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:26 pm

Still waiting as well

TeeReQs

Post by TeeReQs » Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:56 pm

Have you reached out with no response as well?

Sevi

Post by Sevi » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:44 am

I felt kinda bad like half a year ago when people called this a scam. Pretty hard not to think that myself today.

TeeReQs

Post by TeeReQs » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:54 am

Sevi wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:44 am
I felt kinda bad like half a year ago when people called this a scam. Pretty hard not to think that myself today.
I was in the same boat. Now, I'm feeling like I'll never see my kits.

Sevi

Post by Sevi » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:35 am

TeeReQs wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:54 am
Sevi wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:44 am
I was in the same boat. Now, I'm feeling like I'll never see my kits.
I don't even want my kit anymore. I asked for a refund like six or seven times like half a year ago and never got an answer.
Even if I didn't had to deal with all this crap I wouldn't buy a kit today. In the past year multiple way better devices fitting my needs were released like the GPi Case, the Pocket Go 2 or the RG350. I like the DIY part of a kit like this but you can get a way better retro handheld these days for cheaper than I paid more than a year ago.

SelanirO

Post by SelanirO » Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:38 pm

SelanirO wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:39 pm
SelanirO wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:48 am
I have ordered bare PCBs (completely bare) that are listed as in stock, they were shipped two days later. Unfortunately, the shipment company has lost the parcel in their warehouse. It has been stuck in processing as seen in track&trace site for the last month and a half. During this time I have been trying to resolve this with them through email, they keep promising to look at it and then do nothing ...

I am posting this in hope that one of the sales managers will contact me to resolve this.

EDIT:

Just a few hours after posting this I got an email from Galaxy Gaming confirming that they got a confirmation from the shipment provider that the package is lost. They are sending me a new one. It seems they were actually in contact with the shipment provider and awaiting their response. So they were not doing nothing, perhaps simply a combination of bad luck and a bit of miscommunication between us.
Well, I cheered too fast. They promised to send it and I have been waiting for a tracking code and the new parcel for the last two weeks. I have sent four emails over the course of these weeks. Unfortunately no response yet.
Just writing to confirm that I have received the new shipment of PCBs a week ago.

AntFJ

Post by AntFJ » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:31 am

If these guys aren't banned from this forum i'll be disappointed - this is not cool... not even giving people their money back...

Bluup

Post by Bluup » Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:17 pm

I've just spoke to Galaxy Gaming, the best way to contact him is Instagram, Facebook or e-mail. He said there is only a few white shell kits to go out as the new batches of white shells have blue marks and other imperfections on them so an e-mail was sent out a few weeks ago asking if they'd be ok to swap them, those that replied get the alternative shell colour they pick.

I'd say your best bet is to hit him up on any of the above and check your e-mails. Refunds are still being processed as and when they can be as there is still an investigation by the Ombudsman regarding the freezing of assets by Paypal. Just make sure you contact them via the above so it's not lost in the noise.

TeeReQs

Post by TeeReQs » Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:21 pm

I've contacted Rich 4 times via email over the past month and a half with no response. I've received no emails from Galaxy Gaming in my inbox or spam about the shells.