I wasnt planning on changing but when i came across this repo case from aliexpress decided i would do one last one!
This is really more a version 2.5 as the additions are minimal, the only internal difference is i used a 3.2" spi screen so will need to slightly adjust the overscan but only a little. I used gameboy pocket buttons for the x/y as they seemed to fit perfect.
I will only use a spi screen now as the quality is noticably better, no fuzzing the text is very clear.
All i need to do is attach the battery cover, i just need to attach a magnet to it to keep it closed.
**also thanks to tinkerboy for his gpio image for the controls, saves a lot of time and makes set up alot easier!
I will look at making a video at the weekend to show it working, any questions feel free to ask.