[PRE-ORDER] Circuit Sword + Circuit Sword Lite - CLOSED

Sell or trade things with other forum members!
User avatar
EemsRoro
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:09 am
Location: Los Angeles
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: [PRE-ORDER] Circuit Sword + Circuit Sword Lite - CLOSED

Post by EemsRoro » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:07 am

Hey Kite, any clue when the Dreamcast VMU boards are coming out?

User avatar
YaYa
Posts: 1979
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:42 pm
Location: brittany - France
Has thanked: 927 times
Been thanked: 818 times
Contact:

Re: [PRE-ORDER] Circuit Sword + Circuit Sword Lite - CLOSED

Post by YaYa » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:13 am

EemsRoro wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:07 am
Hey Kite, any clue when the Dreamcast VMU boards are coming out?
This is the sale thread for the Circuit sword, please use the correct thread for your question about the VMU

AlmostSunTzu
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:36 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: [PRE-ORDER] Circuit Sword + Circuit Sword Lite - CLOSED

Post by AlmostSunTzu » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:40 pm

I got in on time, ordered a CS Lite for my first build. I'm so excited! Probably won't finish it until mid 2019-ish though, I'll be away from home for like nine months. Plenty of time to prepare for the build though. Finally registered here after a long time of lurking.

User avatar
demodummy
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:47 am
Has thanked: 31 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: [PRE-ORDER] Circuit Sword + Circuit Sword Lite - CLOSED

Post by demodummy » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:08 am

AlmostSunTzu wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:40 pm
I got in on time, ordered a CS Lite for my first build. I'm so excited! Probably won't finish it until mid 2019-ish though, I'll be away from home for like nine months. Plenty of time to prepare for the build though. Finally registered here after a long time of lurking.
You're gonna love it!

User avatar
AntFJ
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:09 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 41 times

Re: [PRE-ORDER] Circuit Sword + Circuit Sword Lite - CLOSED

Post by AntFJ » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:50 am

kite - are any of the older style back PCBs available? If not... could you share your design with me so I can order some? I really enjoyed having the start/select buttons as my shoulder buttons - not possible with the new back boards unfortunately.
20180225_221322.jpg
20180225_221322.jpg (1006.06 KiB) Viewed 354 times
20180227_223354.jpg
20180227_223354.jpg (939.29 KiB) Viewed 354 times
20180304_133307.jpg
20180304_133307.jpg (1.07 MiB) Viewed 354 times

User avatar
kite
Posts: 1589
Joined: Thu May 12, 2016 4:30 am
Location: UK
Has thanked: 351 times
Been thanked: 2057 times
Contact:

Re: [PRE-ORDER] Circuit Sword + Circuit Sword Lite - CLOSED

Post by kite » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:53 am

AntFJ wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:50 am
kite - are any of the older style back PCBs available? If not... could you share your design with me so I can order some? I really enjoyed having the start/select buttons as my shoulder buttons - not possible with the new back boards unfortunately.
Ask and you shall receive: https://github.com/kiteretro/Circuit-Sword-PCBs

I'd encourage people to buy from the sellers mentioned here, I'm not trying to under cut anyone by uploading them..

I'd appreciate people not selling them in bulk, sell to your friends or whatever but they've been put up there so people can get them easily and cheaply :) just a note that the originals were 1.00mm thick, if you use OSHPark the default is 1.6mm. This might be ok for you but just be aware of this!

EDIT: Whoops just noticed these weren't the same versions as you pictured... give me a few mins!
EDIT2: Here you go, you want 1.0b: https://github.com/kiteretro/Circuit-Sw ... TONS_V1.0b

User avatar
AntFJ
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:09 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 41 times

Re: [PRE-ORDER] Circuit Sword + Circuit Sword Lite - CLOSED

Post by AntFJ » Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:10 am

Thank you! I will order the minimum. Any extras I will share for the cost of shipping ~$2. As always... my .stl files are free - located here:

https://sudomod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5424

Thanks again kite!

User avatar
kite
Posts: 1589
Joined: Thu May 12, 2016 4:30 am
Location: UK
Has thanked: 351 times
Been thanked: 2057 times
Contact:

Re: [PRE-ORDER] Circuit Sword + Circuit Sword Lite - CLOSED

Post by kite » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:10 am

AntFJ wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:10 am
Thank you! I will order the minimum. Any extras I will share for the cost of shipping ~$2. As always... my .stl files are free - located here:

https://sudomod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5424

Thanks again kite!
Fantastic :) I've updated it now with pictures, and extra gerber files... i haven't tried before but found that oshpark wants gerbers in a different format compared to the rest! So i have uploaded both sets anyway.. in future i'll add more boards here like possibly the power switch board or so! But we'll see :)

User avatar
Robochris
Posts: 153
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:49 am
Location: Ohio
Has thanked: 47 times
Been thanked: 29 times

Re: [PRE-ORDER] Circuit Sword + Circuit Sword Lite - CLOSED

Post by Robochris » Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:19 am

Is there anywhere I can view pricing on the cm3 kits and accessories?

It looks like preorders won’t happen until at least October and I’m just trying to plan accordingly.

Thanks.

User avatar
dryja123
Posts: 1030
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 5:34 pm
Location: Central NJ
Has thanked: 219 times
Been thanked: 538 times

Re: [PRE-ORDER] Circuit Sword + Circuit Sword Lite - CLOSED

Post by dryja123 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:17 pm

Robochris wrote:
Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:19 am
Is there anywhere I can view pricing on the cm3 kits and accessories?

It looks like preorders won’t happen until at least October and I’m just trying to plan accordingly.

Thanks.
IIRC, the Circuit Sword CM3 ran about $200 USD and the Lite ran roughly $120.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests